Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i slap 888 because it's cute :3
(lol)

anyway , ignore this post , i'm still curious to see 888s answer to alcovich
I slap you because Hachi is not going to answer.
I slap grassdragon because I have to slap 2 more people,so I slap you because of the rule.
I slap King412 because Heil Kitty!Toungue
I slap Alcovich or Alcov1ch (Toungue) because I don't want a Jigglypuff being a ''Fairy'' and defeating a Hydreigon.Isn't that enough?
(Toungue)
i slap you because the only threats so far are togekiss and sylveon. All the others are outclassed by pretty much all fully evolved dragon types. Besides , it is true , dragons are op.
I SLAP YOU BECAUSE TOGEKISS IS AWESOME AND IT WILL NEVER BECOME A FAIRY TYPE!
I also slap you because she is an amazing artist!
I Heart HER!
(even though I have never seen her,even in a photo)
I slap you because you've never even talked together. Ever. have you? (as for togekiss , i also hope it doesn't get the upgrade. the last thing it needs is more buffs/advantages. but knowing gamefreak...

Togekiss might end up being the next conkeldurr/scrafty.)

btw , togekiss != celebi != celesi Toungue
I slap you because I liked Togekiss since I learnt it can learn Aura Sphere.Toungue And it was months before I came to the LPF.
Also,about Celesi,
[Image: 7nTnr.png]
I've never talked with her.
I slap all of you because my Gardevoir being Fairy/Physic will OWN all of you!
I slap you because there are a lot of Steel-type super effective moves that any self-respecting Dragon can use to defend itself from fairies. They're just not STAB.
I slap you because Steel type isn't that common. (at least not with the people I know)
I slap you because Hydreigion has PTSD after finding out that it is 4X weak to Jigglypuff. Toungue
I slap you because I was sick yesterday. (it was the first day since I started that I didn't get on)
i slap you because gardevoir isn't that useful.
I slap you because i just realised i smell like dog and garlic -.- only i can combine such things....
i slap you because what.
Reference URL's