Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because I know that you don't want to know Toungue
i slap you because i'm usually a good person OSmile
I slap you because I love the anime Fairy Tail! I watched all 48 episodes of Season 1 in 3 days.
i slap you because i've only watched until episode 12....Toungue but i can't watch anime anymore... TT-TT
I slap you because I want to know why you can't watch anime anymore.
i slap you because you can't watch anime without sound.... :/
I slap you because you need to get sound Toungue
i slap you because my computer's gone silent.....forever Toungue (seriously,i need a new one)
I slap you because you need to get the money for a new computer
I slap you again because your Friend Safari in XY is Bug.
i slap you because i understood only your first sentence....have no idea what you mean in the next...
I slap you because it's this
i slap you because how do you know mine is bug? -_- i don't really like bugs....especially real bugs......(OMG!!!A SPIDER!!!!KILL IT!!!!....................................................Toungue )
I slap you because yours shows up because we registered each others Friend code, therefore, it appears. Yours has Butterfree and Illumise. I won't know the third until you get the game and beat the elite four.
i slap you because butterfree and illumise are nice
i also slap you because i hope the third is scolipede...it's my fave bug type (have you noticed it looks a bit like a bunny? Toungue )
I slap you because you've got to be ready for action baby! (Kasabian-Bumblebee)
Reference URL's