Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30-07-2013 06:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ][...] and you're much happier than a 3 year old which [...]

but... what about your hate against fairy types...? that looks a lot like typical 13-15yearold insecurities , you know...

i mean , you know what i'm talking about , right? the whole "HAHAHA WHAAAAT? LIKING SOMETHING GIRLY? WHAT ARE YOU, GAY? HAHAHA WE'RE NOT GAY WE LIKE STRAIGHT STUFF, DEATH TO ALL GIRLY FAIRIES , R-RIGHT GUYS? IM NOT GAY LOL, NOT ME. DEFINITELY NOT. HONEST." attitude... eh. you know. it doesn't come across as very confident.

Kinda like Russia's extra aggressive behavior towards gays. Toungue

i slap you because i really do hope it's not supper effective against ghosts and dark types. That will be degrading those two to ice type level , minus all their advantages. Ghost type , especially , will be completely crippled. It's already arguably the 2nd weakest/worst type overall competitively. Confused (doesn't stop it from still being my favorite though.)

Anyway though , it's for reasons like these i believe the type won't be that good overall. it will either have loads of weaknesses, no advantage over any other type than dragons, or no strong pokemon/moves. One of the three.
I slap you because according to the Pokebeach informant, who's information has all turned out to be true so far, Fairy will be weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it. Nothing about Ghost.
I slap GD because this will be the Sun Generation.
Clues?
Team Flare
Fire will take half damage from Fairies,which will result in people using Fire types.

The next type which will need to be balanced will be either Fire or Fairy.

I slap King because your post can only be described by 3 words combined in 1.

WTF?!?!?!

Seriously.
I never said GD is gay.I never said that I have insecurities (even though I have about making my dream come true,which is to work as a scientist [I wish for CERN,but I think it's kinda impossible to happen]) and I never said or ever thought I'm gay.But definitely I'm not homophobic,as long as Pokemon are not concerned (imagine breeding 2 male Eevees).

BUT!You agree with me about the Fairy type.Which also makes you gay,if I'm gay (as you say).
I only said that I don't like Fairy type.If GD didn't ask me why I hate Fairy types and why I don't give them a chance,nothing of this would happen.

Now,I really wish Fairy is Super effective against Poison.(Poison is 1 of Zubat's evolutionary family's type).Since I don't use Poison types,I won't care.

In about 10 years from now,if Pokemon continue,there will be introduced about 4 new types in order to ''balance the game''.

P.S.:
@King
You hardly even know me and you call me gay?lulz
This reminds me of sth.fr3FC is possibly your fault.You remember.You posted a picture of a pink bunny with my name.Later,you said sth like:
8hachi8 Wrote:I'M GAY FOR FR3 HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
and then,I got angry.
Let's keep this thread open,King and stop thinking that everyone who thinks that sth is girly is gay.
I slap you because a sun generation just makes it more important for me to choose Chespin.
I enjoy battling Fire types with my Grass types. It's fun.

I slap you again because No.412's not calling you gay.
He's saying you're insecure and I agree with him.
It's just a phase you're going through. You're what, 13?
You'll mature and grow more confident/secure the older you get and then "girly" things won't bother you as much. You might even come to embrace them.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't think anybody on the forums is gay.

Let's END this HERE!!!!
I slap GD because I'll become 14 in about 2-3 months.
Also,I slap GD for believing that everyone who is 13-15 is stereotypical.
But let's end it here.

PS:
@GD
(30-07-2013 07:59 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I never said that I have insecurities (even though I have about making my dream come true,which is to work as a scientist [I wish for CERN,but I think it's kinda impossible to happen])

It seems you only read a part of my post.Toungue
And actually,these are the only insecurities I have.To success in my life and not judge people only by age or country.
I could easily call you a fat American who eats burgers and drinks Coca-Cola and can't speak more than 1 language.But this is the stereotypical American.I don't think more than 3% of people in Planet Earth are stereotypicals.I have never seen you face to face and that's why I don't judge by stereotypics.They are most of the time wrong.(like the ''Greeks are lazy'' thing).

And for the last time,let's end it here and never ask me why I don't give Fairies a chance and why I hate them.I will give a chance to Fairies if I feel like I have to give a chance to Fairies.But it will always be my least favourite type.Even lower than the Poison type (except Toxic and Toxic Spikes) and the Grass type (except Leech Seed,Giga Drain,Solar Beam and Pokemon with Chlorophyll and Harvest [I never tested a Pokemon with Harvest,though])
(30-07-2013 09:39 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I slap GD because I'll become 14 in about 2-3 months.
Also,I slap GD for believing that everyone who is 13-15 is stereotypical.
But let's end it here.
I didn't say 13-15. I was speaking statistically.

(30-07-2013 07:59 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]PS:
@GD

I never said that I have insecurities (even though I have about making my dream come true,which is to work as a scientist [I wish for CERN,but I think it's kinda impossible to happen])

It seems you only read a part of my post.Toungue
And actually,these are the only insecurities I have.To success in my life and not judge people only by age or country.
I could easily call you a fat American who eats burgers and drinks Coca-Cola and can't speak more than 1 language.But this is the stereotypical American.I don't think more than 3% of people in Planet Earth are stereotypicals.I have never seen you face to face and that's why I don't judge by stereotypics.They are most of the time wrong.(like the ''Greeks are lazy'' thing).
I did read your entire post. I was speaking statistically.
I'm not judging you by age or country.

(30-07-2013 07:59 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I could easily call you a fat American who eats burgers and drinks Coca-Cola and can't speak more than 1 language.
For the most part, you'd be right.

I slap you because we need to sing Kumbaya.
I slap you because I don't know what's Kumbaya and I'm planning to EV train some event Pokemons.
I slap you because Kumbaya goes like this:

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's laughing, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's laughing, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's laughing, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's crying, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's crying, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's crying, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's singing, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's singing, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's singing, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

It is associated with human and spiritual unity, closeness and compassion
I slap you because I have a Pokemon which helped me spread Pokerus to 33 Pokemon.Also I will spread it to 6-8 more.
I slap you because the black dragon attacked the innocent village and laughed as the village went up in black flames.
I slap you because I want to ask you if you know how to EV train.I learned thanks to SonicPKMN's guide.As for my Hydreigon,I need to raise the PP of its moves.
I slap you because I sort of know. As of right now, I EV train some. It all depends on who I'm training. I'll probably EV train more since you can see the stats in X and Y.
I slap you because you can't change the IVs of a Pokemon without hacking.
Also,who told you the EVs and IVs will be visible?
I slap you because Gamefreak said that EV will be more visible.
I slap you because I hope for it.
You know,calling Bianca to ask about EVs is kinda lame for me,because you only learn a few things (if you have a total of 510 and if you have 252+ EVs in a stat).
I also wish for the RNG abuse to be discovered soon in X&Y and become even easier.
Reference URL's