Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because the NSA is looking at people's conversations (phone calls, texts and Internet histories).
I slap you because if you have a camera on you're computer, the gov. can watch you. The same with a tv.
I slap you because if you have a camera or microphone anywhere, anybody who wants to can watch you.
I don't have a camera on your computer. I'm not sure about my TV, though.
I slap you because I know for a fact that the government can watch you through your tv.
I slap you because if some old government dude or Armenian hacker wants to watch me sit on my couch, I let them.
I slap you because my avatar is awesome.
(29-08-2013 03:51 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]I slap you because if some old government dude or Armenian hacker wants to watch me sit on my couch, I let them.

i slap you because that's exactly our problem , or why things like this happen in the first place. You acknowledge the problem , but you don't do anything about it. (then again , there isn't really much we can do , is there?)

what i find really disturbing about this however , is how the NSA is trying to calm everyone down about it by saying they weren't supposed to be spying on American citizens , or even worse , that people accusing the NSA only seem to be making a fuss about them spying on American citizens , as if its ok for them to spy on the rest on the world.

And then you have people even actively supporting it as well. Disgusting.

Doesn't this make the US more prone to terrorist attacks? Don't they see , it generates more hate for America? It's as if they're asking for it.

Anyway , i use firefox with blender , DNT , Ghostery , HTTPS finder , HTTPS everywhere , and Betterprivacy. I've also changed my default search engine to Duck duck go. I'm Not sure how much that helps with keeping the NSA away , but at least it keeps google analytics , facebook, and other ad tracking companies away.

for maximum privacy use Tor/i2p or for something more simple and quicker , a high anonymity proxy ,and disable Javascript , flash and other plugins. But that's too restrictive for me...

/rant

i slap GD because that snapshot is indeed good
I slap you because I posted that earlier post just to see the forum's reaction to it. Smile

[/trollmode]
(29-08-2013 10:44 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't this make the US more prone to terrorist attacks? Don't they see , it generates more hate for America? It's as if they're asking for it.

Yes, but our government doesn't care.

I slap you because the anti-derivative of 2x is x²+c.
I slap you because there's a secret eugenics program going on at our nation's public schools to elevate the smart population and put down the less-smart population.

I then slap you again because 2+2=5, according to the equation x=5 which has an undefined slope.
I slap you because that didn't make any sense. (the second slap)
I slap you because I forgot what I was referring to or how my logic worked.

There's a trick somewhere which involves dividing by zero. I think it involves setting up an equation where x=y, then doing this:
((x+y)(x-y)/(x-y))=(x+y)

I forget how it works. Whenever I solve it, I always end up getting x&y=(0.5).
I slap you because my Pre-Cal/Trig teacher showed us that in High School.
I slap you because I'm taking Pre-Calc in high school.

The trick ends up with everything equaling everything.
I slap you because you still don't have a 3DS.
Reference URL's