Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because your Charizard just ate my Vanillice.

I slap you because your Charizard tried to eat my Fennekin.
I sap you because...NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue
I slap you because I'm feeding my Charizard and my Torterra right now. They won't eat anymore brothers or Pokemon Toungue Charizard/Torterra = ultimate team!
I slap you because oops... What the Mudkips did the server just do to my posts? First they didn't show up, and I had only meant to post one, so I posted another, and then there they both are? I slap myself in my confusion!
I slap you because the server can be really slow, especially if the post goes on a new page.
I slap you because I herd you lieks Mudkips.
I slap you because I do like Mudkip but I like Treecko more.
I slap you because I like Torchics the best. They evolve into BLAZIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I slap you because Blaziken is inferior to all other starters.
i slap you because i don't like blazicken...it's just a big ugly flamming chicken
I slap you because Blaziken is quite a decent starter and can be a nightmare in CB. (well , used to. not sure about now.)
I slap you because I ... herd u liek Mudkipz!
Toungue
I slap you because me and my mum made cookies (get jealous!!!)
I slap you because I want you to bring me some,my dear!
I slap you because I love cookies.
Reference URL's