Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because I'm obsessed with Fire Emblem Heart Heart Heart
I slap you because I am too *^O^*
I slap LuX to make sure she knows that my latest avatar is from the newest FE game.
I slap you for allowing some people to break rules in the chatroom. (The roleplay one,mostly)
AH I FORGOT THIS ONE. I SLAP YOU BECAUSE IM REAL OLD USER YOU NEWBIE THRASH
I slap you because the indigo flamingo danced on the head of the grumpy black lion Toungue
(17-01-2015 12:46 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I slap LuX to make sure she knows that my latest avatar is from the newest FE game.

I slap you cause I already knew that....facebook keeps me informed Wink
I slap you because my face is in books all the time but it's not facebook Toungue
(XD that was too good)
I slap you because meow
I slap you for enjoying my joke
I slap you for being funny
(18-01-2015 05:50 PM)Darvor Wrote: [ -> ]AH I FORGOT THIS ONE. I SLAP YOU BECAUSE IM REAL OLD USER YOU NEWBIE THRASH

U DA REAL MVP BRO!

I slap LuXray because I'm reading The Shining by Stephen King. I finished Hunger Games (the 1st book) a few days ago.
I slap you because I just finished reading "The Throne of Glass." It was awesome!
I slap you because you didn't mention that I recommended it to you.
I slap kinjo hirohito because meeting new people sparks an uncontrollable urge within me to slap people
Reference URL's