Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because Gamefreak said that IV/EV will be more visible so they will be. Also, with the RNG, that's assuming that there hasn't been a change in the mechanics of what allows RNG abuse to even occur.
You know,the mechanics changed in Gen5.They will probably change now.
I slap you because I am bored.
(30-07-2013 07:59 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

wow , mate, calm down. easy. can you please point out where i called you gay? i said that by your hating fairy types for looking (like what you presume to be) girly or gay you can come across as insecure. Basically implying that others might think you're a closet homosexual because of your ridiculously obsessive hate for it and the amount of times you've said it. i never said you were gay though. chill.

also don't forget , i don't believe it's an insult, so even if i had ever called you gay , there wouldn't have been any malicious intent behind it. Regardless though , sorry if it seemed like i did.

as for your fr3 thread , i honestly had no idea you had something against bunnies when i posted that. i was basically looking for a picture of a homeless/unemployed guy holding some sort of paper/cardboard that i could 'shop. i happened to stumble upon this and thought i'd use it because it would be extra funny. (i mean , it's someone in a pink bunny suit holding a sign , how is that not funny? Toungue ) Still though , i had no idea you had some sort of personal problem with bunnies. (anyway, let's forget about that , it was pretty immature on my side especially...)

@Grassdragon sorry for mentioning it again , but i wanted to make it clear that i didn't intend to insult anyone in any way.

i slap you because sun teams should be interesting.
(30-07-2013 10:53 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]@Grassdragon sorry for mentioning it again , but i wanted to make it clear that i didn't intend to insult anyone in any way.

It's fine. I just don't like seeing people fight. The whole purpose of the forums is to talk about what we all love: Pokemon.
that picture was rather amusing

I slap you because I've never made a Sun/Rain team. My team usually centers around Grass/Dragon/Fire.
I slap you because Hail Rain!Toungue
Did you get it?
Hail?And Rain?Toungue
Hail for Grass and Dragon
Rain for all.(since I can have Ice Beam.Toungue)
I slap you because Grass/Fire/Dragon Storm!
I slap you because I have a Korean event Volcarona.Toungue
It has Morning Sun.THIS MEANS IT'S AWESOME FOR A SUN TEAM!YEAH!Toungue
Good for you.

I slap you because I have the Guardian Signs Heatran that knows Eruption on my Black2. It's level 100 and holding Air Balloon.
I slap you because I don't understand the Air Balloon tactic.
EDIT:I accidentally wrote ''at least'' Toungue
I slap you because it makes perfect sense. Ground 4X otherwise. I have many Pokemon that know Earthquake. I fight in a lot of double battles.
I slap you because the Air Balloon pops after an attack.So,it's a bit useless.
I slap you because when I get Pokemon Y, I'm going to battle you people!
I slap you because you can always battle me in a Gen5 game.Toungue
I slap you because X and Y are going to be AWESOME!!!
I slap you because I had Pokemon White, but then I lost it, and I decided to buy HeartGold instead.
Reference URL's