Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I slap you because Lugia is better than Ho-oh.
I slap you because that doesn't mean SoulSilver is better than HeartGold.
I slap you because I think HeartGold is better than Soulsilver. Lugia is still better than Ho-oh though.
I slap you because in HeartGold, you can catch Kyogre.
I slap you because for some reason, I like Groudon more than Kyogre. I think it's because of Drought/Solarbeam.
I slap you because until a little before I bought HeartGold, I did not know that Solarbeam was a one-turn move with Sunny Day.
I slap you for not knowing that basic fact!
I slap myself because no one has slapped me in a while.
I slap you because visiting the south sandwich islands is definitely something i want to do sometime in my life. Also , i've been considering moving to Svalbard , but i'm not sure if i could stand the cold (Indian+Greek genes probably wouldn't help...)

and i'd have to learn Norwegian.
I slap you because LP hates me.
I slap you because if you look here, you will see that you have 1 referral. I'm guessing that's what is preventing you from logging into your account. If you go back far enough in the Member's list, you will see that your original account has 1 referral too.
I slap you because when I created Alcov1ch, I decided to list the original Alcovich as a referrer, simply because I could. Later, when I made Alc0vich, I decided to list Alcov1ch as a referrer.
I slap you and then I slap my face.
I slap you because i'm curious about what peoples general opinion on Presbyterians and Anglicans is around here
I slap you because I don't really know enough about them to have a solid opinion about them. As long as they don't try to force their religion on me, I won't try to force my religion on them. I'm okay with them.
Reference URL's