Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
l slap you because we in Greece, still awaiting to translate the Heroes of Olympus
I slap you because The Heroes of Olympus are AMAZING!!! Have any of them been translated into Greek yet?
(25-04-2013 10:55 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I slap you because The Heroes of Olympus are AMAZING!!! Have any of them been translated into Greek yet?

i slap you because i have read all of five books Percy Jackson & the Olympians
I slap you because I own all 5 Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the three Heroes of Olympus books that have come out. I slap you again because you haven't rated me.
I slap you because I have all five Percy Jackson books, plus I have read Heroes of Olympus and The Son of Neptune.
I slap you because they are amazing books! I also like the Kane Chronicles as well.
I slap you because I have only seen the movie (which was based on the 1st book).
I slap you because it's FRIDAY Big Grin
I slap you because...
7 am waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh,gotta go downstairs
lol
I slap you because i was listening music in the class Toungue
i slap you for obvious reasons. Toungue

I slap you , because , that's

, like ,

your opinion , man.

no wait what happened? 77's post didn't show up earlier

also where did 888's post saying something about a sig go?
i slap you because Easter holidays have begun Smile
I don't slap you because I'm a mother father Gentleman!Toungue
Also,how can I slap my internetic love?Toungue
i slap you (yes i slap you Toungue ) because my brother wants to buy a new pair of shoes (random reason is random XD )
i slap you because today was my last proper schoolday. (exams start right after the holiday's over)
Reference URL's