Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i slap you because i just might be super awesome :3
I slap you because I can't wait to give you your gift.
i slap you because you can now...i guess....if you can
I slap you because I can't right now. If you're online tomorrow at an hour before the current time, I'll give it to you.
i slap you because i probably can...
I slap you because good.
i slap you because i might forget :3 i have the memory of a goldfish
I slap you for having a three second memory. I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.I slap you for having a three second memory.
i slap you because i'll leave a note to myself so i won't forget Toungue
I slap you because yay.
You're going to love the surprise.
i slap you because i'm sure Smile
I slap you because....SQUIRREL!!!
i slap you because squirrels are cute
I slap you because your avatar is cute. I slap you again because I'm sure you'll say something along the lines of: Of course it's cute Toungue
i slap you because.
Reference URL's