Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Slap the person above you and give a weird reason for it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i slap you because our doorbell has a cool sound
I slap you because you never told us what your doorbell sounds like.
i slap you because today is sweden's national day+the anniversary of operation neptune (normandy landings)
I slap you because 4 people have died so far in Turkey (one of them from a shot from a cop's gun).Sad
i slap you beacause i seriously don't care how many people died Toungue (god,i'm so bad!!)
(so edgy.)

i slap you because you pretty much made me realize i don't care much either.
(06-06-2013 03:45 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i slap you beacause i seriously don't care how many people died Toungue (god,i'm so bad!!)

This could be enough for the ignore button,but you know I can't do this to you!Heart
Toungue

* VladdyHawkward slaps Kingnothing412 because what happens in Turkey now can be either good or bad for us (I mean if the government is changed,then we don't know what will happen to us,because many of the riots are Kemalists [sth like nationalists])
i slap you because nothing will happen to us. (also , because i live exactly on the border.)
i slap you because i agree
I slap you because Mustafa Kemal was the one who governed when this happened.
i slap you because i know
i slap you because Turks (and Bulgarians) are actually quite decent people. (at least , the ones in this area.)
I slap you because that sounded quite racistic!-.-
i slap you because i haven't met any turks and i don't want to (racistic too)
...what does racistic mean?

if you meant racist , no. i was assuming you had something against them (both of you do , it seems) so i just said , they actually quite nice people.

i slap you for being racist. (i'm actually half Asian myself , biologically speaking.)
Reference URL's