Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reviving a game! lol

Ok, done! But then you are awesomely stupid Toungue
I wish I could see the future.
Done,but you cannot see the present!

I wish no one responded to this post.
Done, but Aluado did. I wish I had an Arceus.
Done, but it kills you with Judgement.

I wish I would have a little chick.
Done, but a hawk will kill it.

I wish it wasn´t cold here...
Done, but then a volcaon erupts... Too Hot... The lava petrifies you and you are burned.

I wish I had a 3DS now :3
*Fossil extraction*

Done,but it will last in 2014.
I wish I could fly.
Done, but you can never land.
I wish I had a Torterra with perfect IV's, perfect move set, and perfect stats that liked and obeyed my every command and even if it gets released, it'll always come back to me.
Done, but it will be Blizzarded to death whenever you send it out for battle.

I wish that MLP:FiM never existed.
done but Bronies still come out of nowhere

Eye wesh Ei he'd gud gremmur.
Done, but then you are trapped rewriting your posts forever and ever and ever and ever... Believe me, it really is a curse. Nah, it's awesome!Big Grin

I wish I exploded. Mess up that wish.
Done, but you will become immortal and feel the pain tenfold each time you explode.

I wish I knew the exact day I would die.
Done,but that day is tomorrow.
I wish there was no Copyright,trademarks and bull$h!t like that Toungue
Done, but everyone steals everyone else's idea and markets it as their own and people fight over whose is what and there is no creativity and anarchy reigns and the world explodes. They were invented for a reason, ya know.

I wish that my computer was upgraded with the latest technology commercially available, and that the technology was fully usable and not broken or anything like that.
Done, but someone breaks into your home and steals it and uses it to steal your identity which will put you $1,000,000 (American dollars) in debt.

I wish I could win the Doom Desire game.
Reference URL's