Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done!But in an other galaxy!!
I wish I could get a drive licence
Done! But you would pay a lot of money!
I wish I hadn't an exam tomorrow!
Done! But you'll have every other day!!!
I wish legendarypokemon had a server on netbattle and I won't be banned.Toungue
Done! But the server will have only one playable pokemon, Weedle!
I wish Super Mario Galaxy would release in Greece in a bundle with the Wii
Done! But Wii would be very expensive!
I wish I could pass proficiency.........
Done, but when you pass, you won't have it anymore. Toungue
I wish my geography test, which i'll do tomorrow, wouldn't be as difficult as I think it'll be... (And don't even try saying that my other tests would be worse, 'cause geography is the last test I'll have!!)
Done,but you are going to miss it and be disqualified.
I wish I could change the weather whenever I want to.
Done! But a Castform will attack you with its elemental moves depending on the weather.
I wish I could avoid the moves that my Physics professor uses (Mainly Double Team and Confusion. He walks all the time while talking about random things that he cannot understand...).
Your wish is an order. Toungue
Done! But you will avoid them because you'll turn into a little and stupid Poochyena! (You can use Odor Sleuth for blocking double teams and dark pokémon aren't affected by psychic powersToungue)
I wish Treecko3454 would be online on MSN sometimes! (He has MSN, but he's never online, even when he's online here or on Netbattle...)

P.S.= If anyone here likes Poochyena, I wasn't saying that ALL the Poochyenas are stupid (if you think I said that, I apologyze), I just said that ninjomewtwo would be stupid, OK?
Done! But his ghost will be online on MSN and he will never answer you
I wish my PokePC had more boxes
done. but they will all be filled w/ bad eggs and missing nos.
i wish i didnt have to wash all the dishes leftover from thanksgiving.
-------------------
tomorrow:
so.... many...d-d-...DISHES! *dies*
Done!But you'll have to clean the entire house!
I wish I had my own house away from here...
Done! But you would have no friends.
I wish there was a law that says: "Tests are forbidden in every school in the world".
Done! But there will be another law that says: "If students don't learn their lessons, they will be killed"
I wish I were invisible
Done! But I would be able to see you!
I wish I had 3 hands.......
Reference URL's