Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but it's Ground/Water.

I wish Grassdragon had a Grass/Dragon type Pokemon.
Done, but it's so strong that it's banned from all Pokemon Tournaments. Toungue

I wish I had a Grass/Fire.
Done, but it's an evolution of Arceus, and a black hole opens up on the Hall of Origin and destroys the Pokemon universe when it evolves.

I wish Nintendo made a Grass/Fire that knew Flamethrower, Solarbeam, and Sunny Day, had awesome Speed and Special Attack, and is hatched from an egg bred by a Chespin and a Fennekin.
Done. It's a Fusion caused by breeding. (How epic would that be? I would breed a Smeargle and an Arceus to get an Arceus that knew Sketch!)

I wish Fusion by breeding would occur in Gen VI.
Done, but every time you try it, your save file crashes.

I wish INTERRUPTING WOBBUFETT! Kanto Adventure.
Done, but Grey dies.

I wish Grey didn't die.
Done, but Aaron dies and so does Sky's Charmeleon.

I wish Interrupting Wobbufett died, so it could stop interrupting my posts.
Done, but INTERRUPTING WYNAUT takes over.

I wish there was a MegaCharizard that was Fire/Dragon.
Done, but MegaMagikarp is a super-powerful Grass- and Electricity-slaying killing machine.

I wish MegArceus was Magikarp.
Done, but MegaGroudon is a Spiky Eared Pichu.

I wish for MegaTorterra!
Done, but MegaHydreigion.

I wish that I could wrap my head around MegaPokemon.
Seriously, the X and Y reveal information is starting to look like a convoluted Japanese anime series.
Done, but the next reveal will be even more outrageous. The Fairy type chart is coming!

I wish that I could get all the Fire Emblem games. I just finished Awakening and now I just started a new game because I wanted to play through it again! It's really addicting.
You finished Awakening already? (Don't tell me how it ends.)

Done, but the collection costs five hundred dollars, and most of the early ones are in Japanese. Toungue

I wish MegaMagikarp was banned from Ubers.
Yes. I did. It's epic! It took me about 24 hours. That's not counting all the Paralogues and marrying the characters.
Done, but MegaBlaziken is banned from all official battles.

I wish the next Fire Emblem game would come out tomorrow in English in America.
Done, but it's horribly glitched and the creators are forced to recall it.

I wish Mega Stones were like TMs.
Reference URL's