Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16-12-2014 11:16 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I wish LuXray was a Yarxul Toungue

what's that???

done but they end up turning every single person on earth into a zombie and you're left alone so they revolt against you and eat your brains :3

i wish i had a flying whale Toungue
(17-12-2014 09:57 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-12-2014 11:16 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I wish LuXray was a Yarxul Toungue

what's that???

Read it backwards Toungue.

(17-12-2014 09:57 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i had a flying whale Toungue
Done, but it flies over you and gets tired and squishes you and you become the first Stunfisk. Toungue

I wish I was a Magikarp that knew Volt Tackle Toungue
done but you try to use it while swimming and get roasted....

i wish i could level up and evolve Toungue
Luxray Wrote:done but they end up turning every single person on earth into a zombie and you're left alone so they revolt against you and eat your brains

Mission accomplished, and wish granted! Smile Mommy would be proud!

Done, but you evolve past the need for physical form and transcend to another plane of existence. You never see your friends, family, loved ones, or Pokemon again.

I wish I was Daedalus, so I could develop a set of wings and fly around.
Done, but you fly too close to the sun and fall to your death.

I wish I LuXray would stop licking my computer screen and that she would inflict the "Swedish Curse" on somebody Toungue
done but then a wailord licks your screen and swedish curse becomes an epidemic and kills all your familly (btw it doesn't exist anymore...for me at least Toungue )

i wish i had a magic sock that would grant my wishes
(13-01-2015 06:27 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Done, but you fly too close to the sun and fall to your death.

That, sir, is Icarus. Daedalus survived, I think.

Done, but whenever you put it on your foot, it does just the opposite of what you wish.

I wish the Swedish Curse caused you to only be able to say "Börk börk börk" for one week. Big Grin
(14-01-2015 01:05 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2015 06:27 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Done, but you fly too close to the sun and fall to your death.

That, sir, is Icarus. Daedalus survived, I think.
I know that was Icarus......

(14-01-2015 01:05 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]I wish the Swedish Curse caused you to only be able to say "Börk börk börk" for one week. Big Grin
Done, but you forget your native language and can only say Börk for the rest of your life.
And your wish sir?
I'm too cool for a wish Cool Toungue
I wish for the release date for the new Fire Emblem game to be revealed.
Done (me too!!! ) but it's not until four years later

I wish I had the new FE game right now
Done, but you become blind and deaf so you can't enjoy it.

I wish I knew what the new features the new FE game was going to have. (it's supposed to have challenges never before seen in a FE game)
DONE BUT YOUR MOM IS OLD.

I WISH YOU WONT DOOM ME AFTER OR BEFORE OR DURING YOUR POST ( YEAH IM BREAKING THIS GAME BUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA )
(18-01-2015 05:51 PM)Darvor Wrote: [ -> ]DONE BUT YOUR MOM IS OLD.
My mom is already old Toungue

(18-01-2015 05:51 PM)Darvor Wrote: [ -> ]I WISH YOU WONT DOOM ME AFTER OR BEFORE OR DURING YOUR POST ( YEAH IM BREAKING THIS GAME BUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA )
Done, but ERROR 412: UNIVERSE SHUTS DOWN NOW!

I wish for pancakes.
done but they taste like ash and blood (^O^)

I wish I had 1 euro for every time my mum asked me to cut her hair (I've become a pro hair stylist Toungue I even cut my own hair)
Reference URL's