Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done! But the sun will explode and there wouldn't be any light to reflect with your shield.
I wish I had an airship
Done, but it´ll explode too. ù.ú
I wish to pass in my vestibular exam...
Done! But u wouldnt pass anything else.
I wish Chryysaa didnt do what she did...:'(
Done! But she would have done something worse (like killing youWink).
I wish my Physics professor was not such an @$$!!!
Done! But you Maths professor would be an @$$!
I wish I wasn't sick...
Done! You´ll be dead.
I wish I had Roselia´s evolution (in real life).
Done but you won't have tha required budges to control it it would kill you too ( In about a week I think that everybody here will be dead... )
I wish I had Charizard in real life and total control of him.
Done, but you´ll lost his control after a short time. ù.ú
I wish I was a member of Elite 4.
Done but the out of control Charizard with its supernatural overgrown powers would set on fire you @$$ and kill the rest of the Elite 4.
I wish somebody could doom my wish without a silly way for one time...
Done! It will be in a stupid way! Toungue
I wish my mom didn´t accidentally burn my joysticks. Sad
Done! She wouldn't burn them accidentally. She would burn them on purpose!
I wish there was a Self-KO clause in the Battle Frontier like the one in NetBattle. (And, btw, I think I am the only one alive here Toungue!)
Done! But you will eat a weird pizza and join us in the other world... ( so you will never actually use the Self-KO clause in the Battle Frontier ! )

I wish I could come to life!
Done, but your life will be really boring, and you won´t have any access to pokémon!
I wish I could re-train some pokémon of mine... (I´ve a lot of pokémon on lv. 100, but many of them I trained without knowing how to use efforts properly)
Done!Butyouwouldnttrainanyotherpkmn!
Iwishididntpostedthisinoneword!
Done! You posted it without any words.
I wish I had Xatu´s power of seeing the future and the past (and the present, of course Toungue)
Reference URL's