Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but all they do is steal a Magikarp that has swallowed an everstone and try to defeat you with it. They leave after that.

I wish the person below me died before they could make my wish that I would finally hatch a shiny Snivy go bad(I've hatched over 500 eggs using Masuda Method and still no shiny Snivy Sad )
Done, but your Shiny Snivy is eaten by a Hydregion and dies. But hey - at least the wish to hatch it didn't go wrong!
I wish Chuck Norris were my Pokemon.
(cries for departed shiny Snivy)

Done, but you wouldn't be able to battle using Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris would battle using you.

I wish Mewtwo would eat the Hydregion that ate my Shiny Snivy.
Done,but then he goes to the toilet for #2 and then both Hydreigon and Snivy die.Then,they are used as fertilizer to plant Sunkerns.
I wish all my enemies are SWAG (with the first meaning).
Done, but then they all gang up on you and beat you up with a level 100 Magikarp. (BTW, how can Snivy die twice?)
I wish Magikarp could learn Fire Blast by TM.
Done, but when you command Magikarp to use Fire Blast it will fry itself and we will feast on fried Magikarp.

I wish Mewtwo's new form could learn Leaf Storm.
Done,but it will become a hippy and he will never attack.
I wish I had unlimited codes for PTCGO.
Done, but they will be codes that give you only energies so you have a deck full of nothing but energies.

I wish I had a Deoxys. It's the only Pokemon out of the first 493 that I've never gotten to train. Sad
Done, but it's hacked and your save file is erased.

I wish the forum was active...
Done, but it soon crashes and never gets back online.

I wish someone else would rate me +1.
Done, but everyone posts so much that the servers crash.
I wish I had a level 100 Mewtwo that obeyed my every command, had awesome IVs, knows Psystrike, Hydro Cannon, Flare Blitz, and Frenzy Plant, and could never leave/disobey me. I also wish it was immortal.
Done, but it suffers from an infinite confusion / paralysis. It cannot be cured.

I wish I could learn attract so I could attract whomever I want.
(21-04-2013 08:29 PM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]Done, but everyone posts so much that the servers crash.
I wish I had a level 100 Mewtwo that obeyed my every command, had awesome IVs, knows Psystrike, Hydro Cannon, Flare Blitz, and Frenzy Plant, and could never leave/disobey me. I also wish it was immortal.

Enjoy getting walled by a Hydreigon.

As for Grassdragon's wish, done, but the girl you love most must die in order to fulfil your wish.

I wish I had some spaghetti.
Done, but it will be so much that you will become sick of spaghetti but at the same time that's all you will ever be able to eat again. WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I wish I could undo my last wish. ( I don't want her to die) (I would rather die)
Done,but she will forget you.(EVIL!Every Villain Is Lemons!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEYmltgHFco
I wish I had every single Pokemon Card about 10 times each card AND a place to keep them with the best means of security.
Reference URL's