Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but I evolve and use Leaf Blade on you.

I wish Alcovich was a Piplup!
Done, but I use Bill's matter machine and turn myself into an Oshawott. Then I use Razor Shell on you.

I wish I was a Torchic.
Done, but you evolve into a Fire/Fighting which everyone is tired of. (who cares if you were the original Fire/Fighting)

I wish I was a Litwick!
WHAT! Blaziken is an Uber! Who cares if those stupid Fire/Fighting wannabees make Blaziken look bad? Blaziken was the original fiery wristed ninja chicken, and no lame Gen IV/V Fire/Fighting can take that title away from it!

Done, but a Blaziken comes up and kills you with Blaze Kick.

I wish Farfetch'd would become a lot more popular.
(30-06-2013 09:00 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was short.
Eh?????why would any SANE person wanna be short???i am short and it's seriously not nice AT ALL!!!!!i always have to ask my brother (who is younger than me -.-) to reach stuff for me because thay are too high to reach.not to mention how awkward i feel around my classmates ..they are all taller than me...even the girls and it's soooo not cool.

anyway,done but it becomes popular AS FOOD XD

i wish i was a bit taller
done , but you get balance issues and physically clumsy because of your limb's length. 1,72 and 42kg here... it's weird. i guess i should gain some weight... but i don't want to. Toungue (but hey , at least i'm average height now )

i wish i had a better weight to height ratio
(01-07-2013 01:31 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
Eh?????why would any SANE person wanna be short???i am short and it's seriously not nice AT ALL!!!!!i always have to ask my brother (who is younger than me -.-) to reach stuff for me because thay are too high to reach.not to mention how awkward i feel around my classmates ..they are all taller than me...even the girls and it's soooo not cool.
All my female friends are much shorter than I am. It makes hugging awkward sometimes. I would prefer to be about the same height as them. Also I think short = sexy.
My friends=short
short=sexy
My friends=sexy
That's my proof.

Done, but you have a 3 second memory span.

I wish I had a photographic memory.
Done, but you are two inches tall.

I wish I had a big platter of grilled Farfetch'd basted in white wine and served with leeks.
Actually that sounds rather tasty.
DEATH TO FARFETCH'D!!!

I wish I was invincible.
Done, but you fall in a hole which is filled with concrete. Then Farfetch'd appear out of nowhere and bash your brains out with their leeks.

I wish I wish I was a fish.
Done, but you end up in the belly of a Wingull.

I wish I was a Star.
Done, but you are now a burning ball of hot gas. Happy?

I wish I was an Eevee in the Pokemon world.
Done, but you are Shiny and no one likes you because you're so dull and grey.

I wish I was a Charizard in the Pokemon world.
(01-07-2013 03:29 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2013 01:31 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
All my female friends are much shorter than I am. It makes hugging awkward sometimes. I would prefer to be about the same height as them. Also I think short = sexy.
My friends=short
short=sexy
My friends=sexy
That's my proof.

i facepalmed -_- i still don't agree...

(01-07-2013 03:29 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Done, but you are Shiny and no one likes you because you're so dull and grey.

i like shiny eevee :3

done but you are chased and killed by dragon slayers Toungue

i wish i could fly!!!
(01-07-2013 12:33 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2013 03:29 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Done, but you are Shiny and no one likes you because you're so dull and grey.

i like shiny eevee :3
I like Shiny Eevee too. I just couldn't think of anything else to make it a Doom Desire.

Done, but you fly into every tree/building you see.

I wish I could run as fast as the speed of light without running into anything.
Reference URL's