Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but Arceus, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina all team up and send you to a new dimension where you are all alone and can never come back.

I wish Rapidash could evolve into a Fire/Flying Pegasus.
Done,but it's weaker than a Sunkern (the weakest Pokemon).
I wish my immortal Nyan Cat...and is fireproof become immune to paralysis and confusion
Hachi used the Full Heal!
Now,my Nyan Cat is not paraysed or confused!
Done, but now it's frozen for all eternity.

I wish Pokemon could evolve 3 times.
Done,but they evolve into glitches.
Hachi used Full Heal!
Now,I wish my well-known Nyan Cat would also be immune to burn,freeze and hypnosis (and other things that make her/him asleep).
Done, but now I go back in time and kill the person who will invent Nyan Cat.

I wish 8hachi would stop his wishes involving Nyan Cat.
Done but he finds another annoying cat to make wishes for

I wish I was a hero and save the world :3
Done, but Lex Luthor kills you with his Level 100 Genesect.
I wish Giovanni caught Giratina, and traveled out of the parallel dimension. I also wish that Hachi had a invincible Nyan Cat immune to any status effects, can respawn anything (including itself) without zombie-fy, can teleport back to Hachi at his will, loves him dearly, and has a mental on-off switch for its music which only Hachi can operate. Eat that.
Done, but Giovanni dies because he misjudges where the gravity shifts and breaks his neck.
Done, but Hachi himself becomes paralyzed and confused (can never be healed) and is no longer able to function.

I wish that everyone who makes a wish about Nyan Cat (excluding myself) would die a horrible death before they could post it.
Done, but now we're making wishes about NYan Cat, which is TOTALLY not Nyan Cat! Really, though, what do you have against NYan Cat? At least we're not making wishes involving Gangnam Style!
I wish Giovanni was brought back to life with no repercussions or negative consequences by Mewtwo, in his office in the Kanto Region. I also wish Hachi was killed and brought back to life by NYan Cat with no negative consequences, in his house or whatever, healing his paralysis and confusion.
Done, but Zeus comes down from Mount Olympus and obliterates the universe and bends the laws of space and time so only NYan cat and Hachi are left. You cannot change the will of a god.
( I have nothing against Nyan Cat and I don't no what Gangnam style is)(I'm just trying to come up with doom desires for the wishes.)

I wish Pokemon was a subject in school.
Done,but you get F because ''You suck at Japanese names,Competitive battling and cooking Poffins!''
My immortal Nyan Cat healed me.
I wish my well-known Nyan Cat could change people's minds (except mine) and protected me from everything.
Done, but it will be overprotective and kill anyone who disagrees with you and it when it brings them back to life they will resume disagreeing with you therefore, Nyan cat will continue killing them and bringing them back to life meaning to get to watch your friends die over and over and over again.

I wish I could ace my final exams next week.
Done,but everyone (especially your love) will hate you.
I wish my Nyan Cat wasn't overprotective,but just protected me.
(You sure know how to turn my wishes into doom desires)
Done, but Nyan Cat will lose it's memory and destroy itself beyond all repair and it's impossible for you to bond with another.

I wish that this wish could not be turned into a doom desire.
Done, but your wish to not be killed by Mewtwo goes ungranted.
(Gangnam Style is a Youtube viral music video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0))

I wish Bibarel had an evolution which was a water-fighting, had great stats, and knew Skull Bash.
Reference URL's