Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done!!!!!
I know Red will be unbeatable. He's, like, 20 now.

I wish INTERRUPTING FROAKIE!
Done, but you now have to choose Froakie as your starter and your game will crash if you receive any of the other starters.

I wish I had Red's Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise. They're soooo powerful!
Done, but you do not have enough badges to train them. They require ten badges from the Kanto Region ALONE, and if you have badges from any other region, they will never listen to you. Ever. Neither will any of your other Pokemon.
That's what you get for making me choose Froakie!

I wish I will have all three Kanto starters in my save file when I buy Pokemon Y.
Done, but Nintendo will sell out of Pokemon Y before you can buy it which will force you to buy Pokemon X and the Kanto Starters won't already be in your save file in X.

I wish for MyHeart to Heart me and never die and nothing bad happens to any of us or anyone we know and the world doesn't end and we all live happily ever after with 7 children.
Done, but your Heart will always beat you in Pokemon battles.
And by the way, I'm going to pre-order Pokemon Y.

I wish I worked for Nintendo and shared my awesome ideas with them.
Done, but you will have to submit some of my ideas like making a Pokemon game where you can go to every region, catch every legendary (without events) and in-game trainers (such as Giovanni and Red) with level 100 teams.

I wish Alcovich's wish gets granted.
Done, but Team Rocket is back!
I wish Grassdragon had all six Grass-type starters in his current game.
Done, but assuming my Black 2 doesn't crash because it doesn't recognize Chespin, they are all level 100, fully evolved, and have max IV's and EV's.

(by the way, I wouldn't mind it a bit if my Heart beat me at every Pokemon battle)(It would be a miracle if she liked Pokemon. She doesn't even know I like it.)

I wish my Heart liked Pokemon.
almost done , only your <2.99 likes it.

i wish people mastered their tracks properly instead of just adding a maximizer/limiter to the whole thing.
Done, but you are mauled by Zubats.
I wish Grassdragon's game recognized Chespin.
Done, but my game will alter the stats so Chespin has 1000 for all it's base stats. In other words, it'll be the strongest Pokemon EVER!

I wish I could understand what Kingnothing412 said. I haven't been able to figure any of it out.
Done, but your Chespin corrupts your game.
I wish I had Zapdos in real life.
Done, but Zapdos kills every girl you will ever love.

I wish there was a virtual reality Pokemon game.
done but you are trapped in eat for ever and die because you don't eat/drink water

i wish my brother was a bit more helpful with the house chores....
Done, but he will become obsessed with his house chores and he will irritate your family 10 times as much as he does now!

I wish Dragons existed.
Reference URL's