Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done,but Chuck Norris will kill you because he wasn't playing.
I wish I was a God.Toungue
Done, but you will be the god of toilets.

I wish I was the ugliest person in the universe that everybody hated. (try messing that wish up)
Done,but you will want to commit suicide and this will happens in 3 2 1...RIP grassdragon Toungue
I wish I was bulletproof and knifeproof.
Done, but then you are poisoned and you suffer for 80 years before you die.

I wish I was invulnerable, invincible, indestructible, and eternal.
Done,but you will be left forever alone after the destruction of Earth in 3 2 1 RIP Planet Earth Toungue
I wish I had 8*10^888 wishes without having a penalty.Toungue
Done, but you already have infinite wishes. You just wasted one...

I wish Nintendo had a good backstory behind Mewtwo's new form. I said a GOOD one.
Done, but it will be so complex your mind will explode.

I wish that whatever the next person says happens to me happens to them except that no matter what they say, it affects them negatively.
Done,but our minds are blown now and you will be left forever alone.
I wish Garry's Mod was for free in Steam.
Done, but someone downloads a virus to your computer which makes a Porygon attack you.
I wish I had all of my stuff back from when I died in Minecraft.
Done,but doing this,will make your system to Windows 2000
I wish I was the cleverest human in the world.
Done, but at the cost of your strength. You are crushed under the weight of your ribs.
I wish I had a collection of all the Pokemon anime episodes, manga, movies, and games. I also wish I had a Dragonite figurine.
Done, but you will die as soon as you acquire all of them.

I wish I would get killed by a Pokemon.
Done, but it belongs to a Team Rocket Grunt, and he kills you slowly and painfully in ways that do not belong on forums like these.
I wish somebody made a national holiday about Pokemon.
Done, but you're cursed to sleep through it every year and you will never get any of the merchandise or Pokemon that are given out.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
Done, but it is something stupid and you forgot it anyways.
I wish Team Rocket would make a comeback.
Reference URL's