Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,This has to stop.This is not the Doom Desire Game but a battle between Aluado and Treecko.So, rules should be created.
Here is the RULE:By the time one of you posts, he has to wait for three next posts to reply again.If four or more days pass without any post, then you can post again without waiting for the three next posts.This starts from NOW.

PS. Aluado and Treecko you are doing this to every thread.Here is not a chat.Please stop this.
with all due respect, aluado and i are the only ones who really post any more. have you seen how much our posting rate has gone up? we both are the only ones up at night, so we just post back and forth, back and forth, and so on. and we usually stay on for like an hour or 2. im not arguing with you9id have to be crazy to argue with someone who can get me banned), just making a statment.
I ubderstand that, but every day I enter the threads that you and Aluado reply, I have to read at least a new page with your "battles".
OK back to the topic
Done!But he would be evil
I wish I could be Sonic...
Done! But you'll running so fast THAT... ahem, the attrition of... (I guess you know the rest Wink)
I wish more people could play this game again!
Done! But they will make so silly wishes, that you will want to kill them all and you will go to the prison forever!(Muahahaha!)
I wish Pokemon were real without doing bad things or happens something bad to me, my family, the Pokemon, the universe and all the people and the animals around the world!
Done! But you just made a silly wish(animals and pokemon can not co-existe), so...Toungue
I wish my cat exploded(or transformed into a dog...)
Done! But the dog would be crazy!
I wish I was a pokemon trainer!
Done! But you will die!
I wish i was a pokemon professor
done. but people will always come to you for advice, and you will be very irratated.
i wish that my psyduck will lv up faster.
Done, but it won't ever evolve into Golduck! (Don't ask me why. Maybe your game is bugged.Wink)
I wish Doom Desire will hit the second person (after me) that will write here!
Done! But he/she will survive!
I wish I had 1000 posts!
Done! But your server will stuck and you'll be soooo angry that you'll destroy your system(like he does:smash the pc)
I wish my file in Gold still existed..
done. but none of your other files will exist anymore.
i wish that Aeris was hit by the doom desire like aluado wished.
Done! But you were right beside him and were hit too. ^^
I wish I could control the weather, just like Castform. (It's too cold here! I hate the winter!)
Reference URL's