Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but as I said before, Nebula Storm has INFINITE power. I can make it become even stronger, as much as I want, strong enough to break your barriers.
I wish you could watch or read the mangas of Knights of Zodiac sometimes, so you could know how powerful Nebula Storm is. (It's not a simple wind attack...)
done. but i shall simply BORE and start meditating to increase my power to infinite and be able to take on ANYTHING!!!
i wish that nebula storm was weaker than a flutter of wind from a pigeons wing.
Done! But your telekinesis is as weak as Nebula Storm!
I wish we stop to fight here... (You look a little Aries Mu...)
done. but we is you and someone else and i keep fighting and i finally kill you with my super psycho boost kamakazi attack!!!
i wish Aluado and Treecko3453 would stop fighting now.
Done, but we stop 'cause I won!Big Grin
I wish everybody would love pokémon.
so do i,
done, but noone will hate it and will talk about it 24/7 and you will be extreamly irratated.
i wish that you knew that i won with my super psycho boost kamakazi attack.
Done! But then you see that you were also defeaten by Nebula Storm (so, we draw).
I wish I could go to the battle frontier.
done. but the people there are harder than you thought and you will always lose and be rejected by the many clubs they may have there.
i wish that my mom spent more time with me and didnt leave me in the shadows as if i were never born.
Poor little one... T_T Done! But then your dad won't spend any time with you... Sigh.
I wish all the families in the world would love themselves!
i know. its like i dont exist anymore...*sobbing*
Done. but they will get annoyed by the family always saying" iloveyou, and kisses!!!"
i wish my mom and dad were still together so i could finally not be pressured to get 100's on everything at school and have a normal, well somewhat normal with my 30 yr/o sister living with me and her 4 kids.
Done! But the kids will be very annoying and will bother you very much!
I wish I was a member of E4!
done. but i will be the next trainer to fight you and defeat you so bad that they kick you out and allow me to become the champ.
i wish that D/P would hurry and come out in stores.
Done! But it's so expensive, you don't have enough money to buy it!
I wish I had enough money for buying a DS.
done. but when you get to the store or try to buy it on the internet, it will be sold out!!
I wish that i got the money for it(stolen from you Big Grin ) and that they were back on shelves.
Done! But 'cause you've stolen money from me, you'll be jailed (is this the correct verb? My english isn't the best...)
I wish I could speak, write and read all the languages.
Reference URL's