Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope so!

I wish for inspiration for my FanFic.
Done! You need inspiration, just PM me.

I wish Sylveon gained a huge reputation as a dragon slayer.
DONE! DONE! DONE!

I wish MY Sylveon is the one that gains the DRAGON SLAYER Reputation.
Done, but someone kills your Sylveon with a Weezing team.

I wish the Internets would grow to like Fairy-type.
Done.

I wish that Alcovich, grassdragon, LuXray, and Kingnothing412 would recieve advanced copies of X and Y.
You already wished that wish... And what about Hachi?

I wish that people would start messing up people's wishes more, instead of just saying "Done". I've been doing that too.
I know I already wished that wish. I just wish it again.
Hachi doesn't like Fairy type. I like Hachi but I don't want him to have to play the game unless he really wants to.

Done. (hehe)

I wish that I could remember what I was going to wish for.
Done, but it was something really stupid.
I wish Xatotu Productions would use Skotein's music in Pokemon Generations.
Done, but they ruin it.

I wish that Shadowhunters were real.
Done, but everyone forgets what Shadowhunters are.

I wish Grassdragon chose a Froakie in his Pokemon Y.
How's that for a Doom Desire?
The majority of the mundane world doesn't know what Shadowhunters are anyway. Do you?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Done, but you will fall into a coma and never get to play Pokemon again if this comes to pass.

I wish that Alcovich's last wish is undone.
Done, but at the cost of your Litleo.
No. What are Shadowhunters?

I wish I got a Fennekin in GD's new fanfiction.
My poor Litleo. I can always catch another one.
Shadowhunters are a magical race of beings that are half angel and half human. Their mandate is to protect our world from demons and other supernatural forces. http://www.shadowhunters.com

Done, but I'm not going to have any Gen 6 Pokemon in my FanFic.

I wish that right after I chose Chespin, a wild Fennekin would beg me to catch it.
Done, but you do not have enough badges to train it.

I wish Grassdragon's fanfiction included Red and Blue, with Ethan, Brendan, May, and other protagonists as minor characters.
Done, but they all die because fluffy white bunnies attack them.
I wish Snorlax had Multitype for an ability.
Reference URL's