Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but the servers will crash and you won't get your prize.

I wish I will make the Choir when I audition tonight.
Done,but the choir won't get any money from the government and all your effords will go to nothing.
I wish my immortal pet Nyan Cat with a ''Turn off sound'' button never gets self-destructed!
Done, but it will malfunction and attack you.

I wish I had a shiny Charizard.
Done,but it will have all IVs 0!
I wish my immortal pet Nyan Cat with a ''Turn off sound'' button who never gets self-destructed was friendly towards to me and everybody.(try to ruin that)
Done, but you die tomorrow.

I wish I was Phantom R.
Done,but Vergier puts you in jail.Toungue
I wish my immortal pet Nyan Cat with a ''Turn off sound'' button who never gets self-destructed and is friendly towards to me and everybody had the ability to resurrect people and other life beings without any cost and without ''Zombie-fy''.(Since s/he is friendly,s/he will ressurect me.)
Done, but you are forever poisoned. You can never be fully healed but you won't die either.

I wish Mudkips would stop attacking the servor.
Done,but they evolve into Marshtomp-->Swampert and they attack again.
I wish my immortal pet Nyan Cat with a ''Turn off sound'' button who never gets self-destructed and is friendly towards to me and everybody,and has the ability to resurrect people and other life beings without any cost and without ''Zombie-fy'' 's rainbow would cure me of my poison.WAIT A MINUTE!
Nyan Cat used the Antidote made by Chuck Norris!
Now,I wish my my immortal pet Nyan Cat with a ''Turn off sound'' button who never gets self-destructed and is friendly towards to me and everybody,has the ability to resurrect people and other life beings without any cost and without ''Zombie-fy'',and with poison curing rainbow was real.
Done, but it gets severely burned by my Rapidash.
(And by the way, I switch over my Pokemon to my Pkmn White save!)
I wish Hachi were Ghestis.
Done, but he captures all the legendary Pokemon and forces them to destroy Mewtwo.

I wish I was N.
Done, but all the legendary Pokemon (and Mewtwo's spirit/new form/Mewthree) see you with Ghestis/Hachi and kill you both.
I wish I was Giovanni, with a Level 125 Mewtwo on my belt. Original form, please. Oh, and I wish it obeyed my every command. And that Team Rocket was back, under my ownership.
Done, but the trainer Red will come and defeat you and all of Team Rocket without any of his Pokemon fainting.

I wish Alcovich was a Magikarp that swallowed an everstone.
Done,but he is an event Shiny Magikarp with Hydro Pump and at lv99.Then,the cycle of food brings the Everstone outside Alchogikarp's (nice name!Toungue) body and then I use the held Rare Candy to bring him at lv100 and he Evolves into a Red Alchorados!Toungue
Hachi used the Max Revive!
Nyan Cat recovered from fainting!
I wish my my immortal pet Nyan Cat with a ''Turn off sound'' button who never gets self-destructed and is friendly towards to me and everybody,has the ability to resurrect people and other life beings without any cost and without ''Zombie-fy'',and with poison curing rainbow,and is real (Toungue),become fireproof.
Done, but it will suffer from eternal paralysis and confusion.

I wish 8hachi8 was a Celebii.
Done, but Hachi catches himself, pairs himself with the Celebi he caught in SoulSilver (or wherever), and teams up with me (the Red Alcovarados) to defeat you in a very large and explosive battle. Then all your Pokemon swallow Everstones.

I wish that in my last wish, Giovanni had beaten Red with his Level 125 Mewtwo. And stole Red's starter. Oh, and you might as well throw in me beating Blue.
Reference URL's