Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but history repeats itself and you and Kingnothing412 argue all over again. (if you make another one, make sure it's in the English section so I can partake in it)

I wish I could blow up the moon in 2050.
Done, but that throws the Earth into chaos and it falls into the Sun.

I wish I had a Magnemite in real life.
Yay! That was my plan!

Done, but it electrocutes you everyday.

I wish I was a ~.
Done,but then Arty2 makes everyone ~ (it symbolizes the owner of the chat in IRC chats) and the LP forums gets thrown into chaos.
I wish I wished for sth good.
Done, but it's radioactive and slowly kills you.

I wish that I was a [).
Done, but you are also a .

I wish I had a million dollars so I can ban Grassdragon for slapping himself in his Fanfic.
Done, but grassdragon stops writing his Fanfic and you will never know what happens.

I wish I felt like writing Chapter 10.
Done, but your computer explodes and you are put under house arrest so you cannot get another.

I wish my Fanfiction won the New York Times Best Seller award.
Done, but they realize it was a mistake and that it was actually Arceus: The Untold Story that won. (I beat you by 1)

I wish for a #.
Done, but !@#$%^&*()_-+=/?,>/|\<{[]}123456789qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm. Happy now?

I wish I wished for my wish so my wish could be wished for.
Done, but FATAL ERROR 666: YOU'RE BRAIN HAS NOW IMPLODED AND YOU BECAME A ZOMBIE TO START THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

I wish that you wouldn't start the Zombie Apocalypse.
Done, but I start the Mudkipz Apocalypse instead.

I wish that this wish will never come true.
I then wish that my last wish came true.
Done and Done, but you give grassdragon all your Pokemon games.

I wish I had the Shiny Charm on my Black 2 without completing the National Pokedex. (I could get it, I'm just too lazy to transfer my Pokemon)
Done, but it is a hacked item and you are bad at hacking and it corrupts your save file.

I wish Nintendo made a Pokemon out of Hachi's Nyan Cat.
Done, but it's base stats are lower than Magikarp's and it doesn't evolve.

I wish I had a car..rac a dah I hsiw I.
Reference URL's