Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done,but you get kidnapped and nobody cares for you.
I wish I could RNG in every game with 100% chance of hitting my seeds,which means I get what I want without anything bad happening.
Done, but the universe is not giving up and a horde of hot blonde girls smother you with kisses and hugs until you are crushed.

I wish I was kidnap-proof.
Done, but you're shot and killed.

I wish a horde of hot brunette girls would smother me with hugs and kisses.
Done, but in fact kiss you not because they want you,because you are rich (sic) and they want your money.

I wish Donna Summer were alive (i can't wish for anything else).
Done,but this happens for only one second.
I wish there was a Fairy type Pokemon based on Morgan le Fay
Done, but you still think it's girly. :T

I wish Hachi were smothered in kisses and hugs by a horde of Fairy Pokemon shaped like hot blonde girls.
Done,but Hachi kills them because he has the Anti-Fairy Shotgun.Toungue
Actually,if a Fairy was based in Morgan le Fay,then it would be awesome and not that girly.

I wish LuXray was here to laugh with what we wrote in the phrase game.
Done, but then she kisses GD on the lips for 10 seconds straight and kills you. Then, Mewtwo uses a Max Revive on Mew. Toungue
Done, but you die a terrible death because you forgot to make a wish.

I wish I knew why the various forum members keep kissing. Toungue
Done , but they do it even more now.

I wish Hachi wasn't so insecure. (when it comes to his sexual orientation , at least)
I also wish i knew why people even make a big thing out of it.
Done, but he's so secure with his sexual orientation that he decides to take Ballet and then he posts pictures of himself in a leotard on the forums.

I wish people would post to this thread: Signature of the Week
Done, but nobody ever posts and so my mission is a complete failure.

I wish I was a Shiny Mew.
(21-07-2013 08:59 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I wish people would post to this thread: Signature of the Week

I will,as long as people post here Photoshop of the Week.

Done,but Darkrai challenges you to a battle and you only have Psychic in your moveset.

I wish fr3 answered this.
Done, but it's actually grassdragon who has hacked Fr3quency's account and posted.

I wish I had a million dollars so I could ban myself and then slap myself for banning myself.
Done,but you came to the wrong neighbourhood.Toungue
I wish there was the fr3quency Fan Club thread.I had made one in the Greek part,but because of an argument between me and Kingnothing412.It was mostly my fault,but King says that it was his fault.
Reference URL's