Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but you cannot hear anymore as you are deaf.

I wish Nintendo made a Pokemon Snap 2.
(24-06-2013 12:03 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]done but after a while you die (sorry :3 )
As long as I get to marry her first. Give me a few days with her and then I will die with a smile on my face because I will have truly lived life.

Done, but it's horrible.

I wish I could use Telepathy.
Done, but you can only read incredibly dirty and perverted thoughts... involving you, and possibly Justin Bieber. These are now the only things people think.

I wish Nintendo made Pokemon Snap 2, and that it was good.
Actually, except for the Justin Bieber part, that's really good.

Done, but it's only for the Wii U.

I wish I had a Celebi in real life.
That was a highly disturbing and unsettling reaction to my Doom Desire...
You are a sick, perverted person.

Done, but it time-travels away to the Eocene epoch.

I wish I had a Wii U.
Well, the girls thinking that way about me is good. The guys, not so good.

Done, but you become blind and deaf and never get to play it.

I wish I could time travel with my Celebi.
(24-06-2013 08:25 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-06-2013 12:03 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]done but after a while you die (sorry :3 )
As long as I get to marry her first. Give me a few days with her and then I will die with a smile on my face because I will have truly lived life.
my face when i read this --> :3 awwww

done but you land in the middle of a battlefield and you get killed

i wish i was a pirate Cool
(24-06-2013 08:50 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the girls thinking that way about me is good. The guys, not so good.

I meant everyone. Not just the girls, everyone. Even your mother. Even your best friends. And you can't turn it off, you sicko.

Done, but they all kill you because you are too perverted.

I wish I had a pet chicken.
done but it keeps on pecking you so you decide to cook it (seriously,it's better cooked Toungue )

i wish i had a 3ds
Whoa! Hello, there, I didn't say you were perverted! Not at all!

Done, but all the electronic components are removed.

I wish Luxray had two Special Edition Eevee 3DS-es, so she could give one to me.
done but i keep them both Toungue

i wish i already had x or y
Done, but it is not finished yet, and so is very boring, and all you can do is run around a city and battle a few Pokemon. Sort of like Pokemon Generations.

I wish Nintendo supported Pokemon Generations.
Done, but they ruin it.

I wish LuXray had a 3DS.
Done, but someone spills water on it and it breaks.

I wish I could catch Mew in HeartGold.
Done, but when you use transform, it will glitch and remember the moves of the Pokemon you transformed into. (This actually happened to me) (I transformed into Scyther and my Mew retained the moves after the battle was over)

I wish LuXray had a water-proof 3DS that worked perfectly, could not be stolen, and had a Shiny Umbreon on it.
Reference URL's