Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done! But you will beat everybody in netbattle because you will be cheating
I wish Nintendo will be No1 in videogames industry again
Done! But to wont be able to buy their games!
I wish the champion were be boy (i want my master to be boy! like aaron.)
DONE!but he would get a gender change surgery(what were you trying to write anyway?pm me)
I wish I had guitar hero for ps2™right now w/ my ps2+ my 50"tv(tv that actually i dont have)
Done! But in your first try, the score is -99999,99, you get angry and smash the guitar!
I wish I could find the Naruto episode 204. (it's missing!!!Sad)
done, but your electricity will go out forever and you will not be able to watch it.
i wish i wasnt so bored
Done! But you would be more bored.
I wish that i could find a shiny that cannot be released, nor the gameboy broke not something bad happen to me and to my cartidge, to the world, and to the people and to the things!Toungue (i dont mind about stats, and pokemon!)
DONE!but you would find it via cheat methods and this is sth you dont aprove
I wish it were june the 13th...
Done! But it will be like the last time. (Tuesday, 13, history final exam)
I wish AEK will manage to qualify to the next round of Champions League.
Done. But, it'll reach the finals and lose to a stupid team! (I think that's the worst that can happen)
I wish I was working in Nintendo.
Done!But you won't be able to have their products!(altough this is not possible if you work for them...)
I wish I wasn't SO tired..
DONE!but you would be as tired as i am and believe me you dont want to...
I Wish I was a member of super3
Done! But you would be the only member
I wish I could be the very best, like no other was.
Done! But all the pokemon players would quit from the game and you would be the only pokemon player in the world! (it's so terrifying)
I wish I had a motorcycle!!!
Done! But the next day, you are in the hospital...
I wish I had a slave who would do my homework and would train my Pokemon. And he doesn't need to be paid of course!
Done!But he would eat your dinner!
I wish I had more time to sleep...
Reference URL's