Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
done but u would hurt urself 2

i wish i my mobile phone wasnt broken.
Done... it exploded.Toungue
I wish I had a Jumpluff with perfect IVs which I would release, give to somebody, lostToungue, use the wrong moveset/nature/EVs and my cartridge or my gba wouldn´t be stolen, exploded, broken, reseted, wet, eaten o.o or anything bad like this and the next person would type as much as I did now xD
done but i would be bored....

i wish i knew all the strategies u all know about pokemon.....
Tr41n3R_Darvor_gr Wrote:done but i would be bored....

Hey, it´s not something bad for me.Toungue

Tr41n3R_Darvor_gr Wrote:i wish i knew all the strategies u all know about pokemon.....

Done! But you won´t understand how to use them!Toungue

I wish somebody would continue the elimination game.
done, but then they post something that closes the thread.
i wish i didnt have to move back to florida...
Done, but you'll move to India. LOL!!!
I wish I could have a faster internet connection.
done! but it would be from a crappy company of telecommunications and thus it would be offline every 3 minutes!
I wish i was at kalamos!
done but when u want to come back u wont be able Toungue

i wish the next attack at ogame will be fleet crash (for the enemy ofc Toungue )
dude are you on drugs?i guess it's some kind of a warship game.try playing some cs,you'll feel better.
omgggggggg i played cs after 2 years and i couldnt stand playing after 30 mins........

i just hate cs.............. and u didnt followed the rules of this game though ^.^
The last time I played cs (I'm not the best playerSad) I kicked butts!!!Big Grin
(lets get back to the game)
but some1 would kick urs Toungue

i wish i had money to buy D/P ,comand and conquer-tiberium wars , and go vacations at Crete.....
Done! But after all these you'll have nothing. Toungue
I wish I could sleep...
done, but then you wont wake up!
i wish a vespiquen would get a combee to sting my friend!(lol)
Done, but then that Vespiquen will see you and order many Combees and Beedrills (are Beedrills also commanded by Vespiquen???Toungue) will sting you.Wink

I wish no Vespiquen, Combees, Beedrills or any other bug would ever sting me!xD
Reference URL's