Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done! But you'll become crazy because you can't sleep.
I wish I had Wonder Guard and no weaknesses!
Done.but that will cause you to live 4evr and you will still get sick and feel the pain.
i wish i was immune to sleep unless i made myself go to sleep.
Done. But then you'll be also immune for waking up!
I wish I had a DS without anything bad happening to me, to DS, to my family or to the universe!Toungue
done but all or your games and systems except your ds will mysteriosly disappear.
i wish that i could also wake my self up too.
Done, but you can't choose when you'll be awaken. So you'll be asleep for a long time... (Sleeping Beauty! Ha!^^)
I wish I could find my games and systems.
done. but they will all be broken.
i wish that i never need to sleep, b/c im like that bunny from the energizer commercial.
Done! But then you'll be always very tired and won't be able to rest.
I wish I had a magical wand and used "Reparo!" in my broken things.
done. but they will acually be knock-offs.
i wish i was like the bunny!!!! he never has to sleep. he keeps going, and going, and going, and going, andgoing, and....
Done!But and going and goin and going and going and never ends
I wish yes town was real!
done. but no town will also be real and you will befrom there, which is the bottom of the ocean and you will be crushed from the under water presure.
i wish that i could choose when i wanted to keep going, and going, and going, and going, and going, andgoing.....
Done! But a hunter will go after you. Toungue
I wish the seventh book of Harry Potter would be ready this year.
Done! But you won't be able to purchase it because the copies will be too few..
I wish that millions of DS fell from the sky
done. but they broke upon impact from the ground.
i wish that when i was going, i went extreamspeed.
Done! But, as I said a long before... ahem... The attrition of your body with the air will make your body catch fire!!!
I wish will hadn't anything for making your body's flame extinguish! (Yeah... I'm wicked!^^)
done. but i was also fire resistant and cant catch on fire under any circumstances.
i wish you werent wicked.
Reference URL's