Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, but Hachi sends his Nyan Cat after you and you are now his mindless slave.

I wish I was Alcovich's mindless slave.
Done,but you discover that Alcovich is a Magikarp with an Everstone,while the real Alcovich is hiding somewhere ready to kill you.
I wish GD was a friendly alien!Toungue
Done, but GD drains the friendliness from all those around him.

I wish I was a Shaymin.
Done, but you can never play Pokemon or go on LP again.

I wish Nintendo made Earth(Flame?)Ruby and SeaSapphire.
Done, but it comes out during Gen X.

I wish the Ruby/Sapphire remakes would come out next year.
Done, but you die of a heart attack just after Nintendo announces suddenly that they are making EarthRuby and SeaSapphire. I then die of over-excitement.

I wish I could sell my bone marrow, so I could afford a 3DS, Pokemon Y, and Pokemon SeaSapphire.
Done, but you sell all your bone marrow and you die.

I wish we could raise money for those who don't have a 3DS on the forums.
Done, but all the money goes to my copy of Pokemon Y and my 3DS.

I wish Grassdragon knew Hidden Power.
Done,but it's Fighting and the power is 30 (which means GD has 0 IVs Toungue)
I wish you two knew Greek.
Done, but only with Google Translate. Toungue

I wish me and Grassdragon knew Greek.
(31-07-2013 01:59 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Done, but only with Google Translate. Toungue

Toungue

I wish GD and Alcovich knew Greek and Japanese.Toungue
done , but they eventually get worse at English.

I wish we could just skip to the year that the English language finally becomes the primary one all over the world.
Done,but when it happens,you will be chipped.
I wish I had a lv1 Aron with Endeavor!
Done, but the enemy Pokemon knows a priority move.

I wish the entire world spoke one language.
Not Chinese, because there's a different letter for every word, and not English, because it's one of the hardest languages to learn.
English?One of the hardest languages to learn?Nice joke!
If English is hard,then what is Ancient Greek or even Modern Greek?What about Basque?Polish?Finnish?
English is quite easy.Greeks start learning English at the age of 7-8.And it's not even our native language,but we learn English.In all over the world,this happens.Do you want to know why?Because English is easy.

Done,but I disapprove it and I don't make your wish come true.C'MON!Next time,make the whole Planet Earth one country.

(actually,if I have a Tyranitar lead with Stealth Rock,even if the enemy knows a priority move,it's useless,because his Pokemon will faint because of Sandstorm by T-Tar's Sand Stream.)

I wish there are 6 languages in the world.Greek,Chinese,Egypytian,Italian,Arabic and either Serbian or Russian.
The reason?
Greek from Ancient Greek.
Chinese from Ancient Chinese
Egyptian because of the Ancient Egyptians (but maybe a change in the language so people can learn and understand)
Italian from Latin
Arabic because it's a bit special
Serbian or Russian from Slavic languages.
Reference URL's