Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Doom Desire Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You mean your arrow? Do you take/compete in archery? Nice!
Done, but you hit the wrong target and earn negative points.

I said Scyther could fly me to where I was going. I win.
I wish I owned a composite bow, ten arrows, and a Charmander. (Not to practice on, you sicko!)
Yeah, I love archery. I'm just not that good at it.

Done, but Charmander will learn how to use the composite bow and arrows and practice on you!

I wish I had a longbow and a recurve bow with arrow for both.
Done, but only one arrow for both. One arrow, two bows. Then you miss your target and hit an innocent bystander, and spend the rest of your life in jail for murder. Then my Charmander shoots you.

I competed in archery once when I went to summer camp, and got second place with 119. The other guy got 123.

I wish my Charmander liked me, would not hurt me, and had a bunch of targets to practice on.
Nice!

Done, but Charmander evolves into Charmeleon and disobeys and attacks you because you don't have enough badges.

I wish I had the perfect male singing voice.
Done, but at the cost of your beauty, your smarts, and your sanity.

I wish I had enough badges to train Charmeleon.
Done, but it gets to Level 100 and forgets to evolve into Charizard. BTW, once it reaches level 100 it gets exposed to radiation which makes it become a Shiny Level 100 Charmeleon.

I wish I had the perfect male singing voice with out sacrificing my beauty, intelligence, or my sanity.
Done , but it has nothing to do with your career and you live the most simple , normal and average life possible.

(21-06-2013 09:28 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]KN412 is a terrorist
that would be my Staraptor.

[Image: 7c92516f568901ca7571923c8374f2f7.png]

i wish my Staraptor wasn't a terrorist
Done, but it decides to use Close Combat on everything in your house.

I wish I could battle your Staraptor with my Torterra!
Done, but Staraptor OHKOes your Torterra with Bubblebeam.
Scissors cuts rock!

I wish KN412 could draw Pokemon really well. Then he could post fan art every day for us to stare at.
Done, but you will become a zombie and we will have to kill you once the Zombie apocalypse happens.

Actually, it wouldn't 1 hit KO my Torterra because of FOCAS SASH + STONE EDGE!!

I wish I was talented.
Done, but you are talented at writing Fan Fictions and 20-page essays. You now have to make your living writing 20-page essays every week.

I wish Ghost would stop using Curse on us.
Done, but gd sends out Ghost 2 and uses Curse on Alcovich making him disappear again. (that's for making me write 20-page essays for the rest of my life) (I have to be in the mood to write)

I wish Curse had no effect on me.
Done, but you are the last person on Earth, as Ghost 2 cursed everyone else.

I wish I wrote great Fan Fictions that everyone liked and that won national appeal.
Done.

I've actually started writing a FanFic. I'll post it once I have more. It's called~ Arceus: The Untold Story.

I wish that I'm able to do a good job with it.
Done!

I wish GD's fanfiction will be really good.
Reference URL's