Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, out of topic, but gay =/= feminine. Get your facts right.
Also, I think it's eyes are weirder than the bow(s) itself.
(13-02-2013 11:32 PM)Varg Wrote: [ -> ]gay =/= feminine.

no one said it was.

(13-02-2013 11:40 PM)Varg Wrote: [ -> ]Felt like mentioning it. What about it?

what about what?
Felt like mentioning it. What about it?

Ninfia and some moves
The hell is this card move????

Sorry for posting the video again since pekinoua did it already
Sorry peke
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/

So,we have all 8 Eeveelutions in the official site,so instead of judging if the Pokemon will be gay or feminist,maybe we should think better about its types.
So,let's judge by name.
Quote:Vaporeon->Vapor (a gaseous form of water)
Jolteon->Jolt
Flareon->Flare
Espeon->ESP (a branch of psychic abilities)
Umbreon->Umbra (Latin for shadow and ghost, as well as the name for the moon's silhouette during a solar eclipse)
Leafeon->Leaf
Glaceon->glace (French for ice) or glacier (a large, slow moving mass of ice on land)

So,Sylveon's name?Any idea?All names are based by type.
So,don't judge only by appearance.
(14-02-2013 06:41 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]feminist

ΗΑ

erm , yeah , sorry , anyway , where were we?

anyway , "Sylv" , isn't really saying much. meanwhile , i've heard it could be a light type. they wouldn't , would they...?

then again , GF/Nintendo has been becoming a bit unpredictable latelly.
Feelinara is the german version... Feline and Feel? Maybe it's an emotion type or something like that? Would be cool, but I can't think of any resistances or weaknesses Toungue
(14-02-2013 11:45 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Feelinara is the german version... Feline and Feel? Maybe it's an emotion type or something like that? Would be cool, but I can't think of any resistances or weaknesses Toungue

https://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=i+k...Cw#imgrc=_
1st atk : I know that feel bro ( 50%dmg )
(15-02-2013 12:08 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-02-2013 11:45 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Feelinara is the german version... Feline and Feel? Maybe it's an emotion type or something like that? Would be cool, but I can't think of any resistances or weaknesses Toungue

https://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=i+k...Cw#imgrc=_
1st atk : I know that feel bro ( 50%dmg )

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6021/...203521.jpg

anyway , back on topic , what peke said does seem to hint twoards the light rumors... they couldn't have added that though , right? then again , the release is going to be worldwide so , idk. anyway

(15-02-2013 12:59 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]It could also refer to Sylphs, mythological air spirits, further supporting the Flying-Type theory.
this is probably it then
(14-02-2013 11:37 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]anyway , "Sylv" , isn't really saying much. meanwhile , i've heard it could be a light type. they wouldn't , would they...?

"Sylvan" refers to something that comes from the forest, but we already have a Grass-Type. It could also refer to Sylphs, mythological air spirits, further supporting the Flying-Type theory.
But how can it be a Flying -type when it has no wings? Even Shaymin's other form has some sort of wings. >_>;
It flies with rainbow power from its flesh ribbons.
Speculations on Sylveon's type:
  • Fashion type.
  • Fairy-type.
  • I'm going for Ghost type, just a hunch. Something about it just seems so, spooky in an adorably cute way.
  • Horny Ghost type. (+1)
  • The fact that they haven't revealed Sylveon's type confirms it's a new type. (Seriously? SERIOUSLY NOW??)
Sylveon is surely a reference to Sylphs and likewise the French Nymphali refers to nymphs.
Could be a Fairy-type, which should include a lot of already existing Normal-type Pokémon, or simply a reference to the evolution method, and perhaps that where the German name is pointing at.
Reference URL's