Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shiny Gogoat it's amazing
Shiny Chespin is amazing!
Shiny Fennekin is amazing!
Shiny Gogoat is amazing!
Shiny Sylveon is amazing!

MUST HAVE ALL SHINIES!!!!
(26-08-2013 04:12 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Shiny Chespin is amazing!
Shiny Fennekin is amazing!
Shiny Gogoat is amazing!
Shiny Sylveon is amazing!

MUST HAVE ALL SHINIES!!!!

Trolling time!
Then go get them!
Soft reset for one of the starters and breed a million eggs to get the other shiny starter.Then,defeat 8192 Pokemons to get either Eevee/Sylveon or Skiddo/Gogoat and then 8192 more to get the other one.Toungue

Anyway.
Shiny Fennekin sucks.It reminds me Charizard,which proves Nintendo has run out of ideas.
I'd like to see the shiny MegaMewtwo.
How does shiny Fennekin reminds you of Charizard?
Fennekin...Always the superior starter...
Fennekin's fur should have been white and its "ear flame" and tail tip should have been blue.
(27-08-2013 12:15 AM)Alc0vich Wrote: [ -> ]Fennekin's fur should have been white and its "ear flame" and tail tip should have been blue.

+1

i'm ok with this as well though. Anyway , i particularly liked shiny Sylveon's colors , they're much better than the original imo.
Serebii Updates: Morimoto of GameFreak to appear on Smash on September 8th to showcase XY battles.

I hope he doesn't showcase the starters' evolutions.
I want to find out what Chespin evolves into as I evolve it. It'll be more fun for me.
(31-08-2013 01:07 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Serebii Updates: Morimoto of GameFreak to appear on Smash on September 8th to showcase XY battles.

I hope he doesn't showcase the starters' evolutions.
I want to find out what Chespin evolves into as I evolve it. It'll be more fun for me.

Nah, they'll probably be revealed this October, presumably after XY's release.
FENNEKIN evolved into Fire/Fighting!
FANDOM used Uproar!
(26-08-2013 11:11 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway.
Shiny Fennekin sucks.It reminds me Charizard,which proves Nintendo has run out of ideas.

how's that even possible? Undecided

well i want to see the evolutions , it will depend on the final evolution of froakle whether i will choose it or not , i want to continue my tradition with water types , plus fennekin is toooooo mainstream.

also i'm in love with skiddo and gogoat Heart
(02-09-2013 01:32 AM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]also i'm in love with skiddo and gogoat Heart

Gogoat goes ftw.

Skiddo is probably the most adorable Pokemon I've ever seen.

What do you think of Shiny Gogoat, Aldark?
We should be able to ride Ponyta and Rapidash in addition to Skiddo and Gogoat. If you can ride a goat, then why can't you ride a horse?
Hopefully, we will be able to do as Alcovich suggests ^ and also ride Suicune who can walk on water.
Surf is overrated :/
Maybe Suicune's version of Surf would be to float slightly above the water and run across it. Smile
Reference URL's