Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Foul Language, NSFW. Awesome. XD

Maybe it's a new Mewtwo formed by Team Rocket, and used to initiate a global crime wave. This can only mean Team Rocket is back!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!111!!11!1one1!11!!!1one1!
ToungueToungueToungueBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I've always been pining for their return...
Why else would Mewtwo have a new forme?
If Nintendo is willing to sacrifice Mewtwo's masculinity to bring back Team Rocket, then I'm on board.
By the way, I call Mewtwo X!
Just spotted this on Marriland:

1) Mewtwo tried to clone himself so he could have a companion who understood him.
2) Giovanni sees Team Plasma's Genesect and decided to create his own genetically-engineered Pokemon (which he thinks he is doing for the first time since Mewtwo erased his memories).
3) It's Mewtwo's new, Awakened Forme.
4) Mewtwo destroys Genesect or turns them away from Team Plasma. Team Plasma sees Mewtwo's power and decides to use his DNA to make an even stronger Pokemon (Mewthree).

The second would be a nice plot twist. In my opinion all these theories fail because they are all anime exclusive.
(09-04-2013 02:22 AM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]Just spotted this on Marriland:

1) Mewtwo tried to clone himself so he could have a companion who understood him.
2) Giovanni sees Team Plasma's Genesect and decided to create his own genetically-engineered Pokemon (which he thinks he is doing for the first time since Mewtwo erased his memories).
3) It's Mewtwo's new, Awakened Forme.
4) Mewtwo destroys Genesect or turns them away from Team Plasma. Team Plasma sees Mewtwo's power and decides to use his DNA to make an even stronger Pokemon (Mewthree).

The second would be a nice plot twist. In my opinion all these theories fail because they are all anime exclusive.

Both 2 and 4 are nice actually. Well, I just hope it isn't a form...
I have my own theory: The new Evil Team captures Mew and clones it to create the ultimate Pokemon. Unsurprisingly, since Mewtwo is cloned from Mew, the new Pokemon looks like Mewtwo.
By the way, have you noticed how Mewtwo has a tail, while Mewtwo X has a giant ponytail?
Crushed dreams.
It was obviously a form Toungue
[Image: E1fHXM7.jpg]
(13-04-2013 12:07 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it.

Agreed.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/04/...-confirmed

Apparently Mewtwo can go full Super Saiyan and change its forme. Also note the female voice in the trailer, which really bothers me by the way.
I just want to cry tears of sadness right now...
Seeing my favorite Pokemon desecrated makes me hungry. It makes me want to play FireRed, too.
(17-04-2013 09:17 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/04/...-confirmed

Apparently Mewtwo can go full Super Saiyan and change its forme. Also note the female voice in the trailer, which really bothers me by the way.

+1

Am i the only one that believes the movie would be better with the regular Mewtwo?

And what is Sylveon's type? (speculations based on the vid)
The voice bothers me as well. I hope they change it in the dub.
Reference URL's