Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A mixed bag of rumors.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to some, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for others.

We should have less legendaries, not more. Sad
YAY HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN HOENN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more legendaries? well i hope it's not true , don't have anything against them , but after some point i just collect them in a box rather than using them in battles etc!
Oh i like the 3rd evo rumour as well as the return of n and...wallace?!
hope yvetal is not f***'d up...
i don't want to pay for the mega stones ffc
and hoenn remake or travelling to hoenn (the post elite four rumour make me believing this and i'm supppaaaaah hyped for something like this)

also , football? well i ain't even mad Toungue
(16-09-2013 12:25 AM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]more legendaries? well i hope it's not true , don't have anything against them , but after some point i just collect them in a box rather than using them in battles etc!
I'm the same way. Unless it's part of my core team (like Latios) I don't really use them. (except to train to level 100)

(16-09-2013 12:25 AM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]Oh i like the 3rd evo rumour as well as the return of n and...wallace?!
I agree

(16-09-2013 12:25 AM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]i don't want to pay for the mega stones ffc
Some of the Mega Stones are available in-game. Such as Mewtwonite X and Y.
I believe the official Pokemon website mentions that there are others hidden in the Kalos Region.

(16-09-2013 12:25 AM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]and hoenn remake or travelling to hoenn (the post elite four rumour make me believing this and i'm supppaaaaah hyped for something like this)
I want this to be true so badly!
serebii's twitter Wrote:Serebii Update: Special Programme to air in Japan on Sept 23rd at 8am focusing on Origin, the XY games & the XY anime
(16-09-2013 06:18 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
serebii's twitter Wrote:Serebii Update: Special Programme to air in Japan on Sept 23rd at 8am focusing on Origin, the XY games & the XY anime

Awesome, more news Big Grin
I hope we'll see the final evolutions of the starters.
http://www.gottacatchemall.com

Go there now! The code is XY1012
This is amazing!

XY738A
It doesn't open a Pokeball, but it does enter you in the sweepstakes!
If only it wasn't just for US Sad
Entering the contest for fun,even though European.
Anyone found any codes for those Poke Balls?
It's only for US?!? I'm sorry!
X4Q8
Y8P4

Gotta Post Em All!
WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?
The Serebii chat is my source.
X3K5

X9K3

Gotta Post Em All,as I said!
Y2P6
X7Q5
Y4L6
X7C9
X7Q5
X5H8
Y5B6
Y9D8
Y8H7
X2R4
x8G5
Y6J5
Y3S7
x5w8
X5T3
x8t9
Y6V8

In case I forget any codes,I'm sorry!

EDIT:http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=B6rWNUHN
(16-09-2013 06:52 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ](all the gifts)
there you go all, a little forum exclusive Toungue

Can you give us the codes,if you know them?I'm tired of looking at the Serebii chat.Toungue
Also,what will happen if I win?
It's US only.
Will we make a forum giveaway?Toungue
What is the code for the ptcgo? I don't see any code :/
Reference URL's