Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, Yveltal's attack.... *_*
http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new

My prediction:
So many people will get trolled in Wonder Trade!Toungue

Also,Photo Spots and the new GTS are the best things so far,imo.
(12-07-2013 06:13 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Yveltal's attack.... *_*

DAT ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!
Actually, all the attacks look pretty cool.

Also (I think this should go in the Want List thread, but oh well), I NEED voice acting. It's going to be weird watching people's mouths bob up and down without any sound coming out.
For the first time in the main Pokémon series, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y allows you to receive a Pokémon not yet registered in your Pokédex via GTS trade!

Finally!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!

So the Pokebeach informant has been almost completely accurate.

The Wonder Trade feature works similar to the Battle Spot in that you will be connected to a random trainer around the world. However, with this trade, while you can select whichever Pokémon you wish, you will not know what Pokémon you receive in the trade until the trade is in progress.
Wonder Trades sound pretty cool.

Team Flare uses mainly Fire types. Yes! Yet another reason to choose Chespin! I enjoy challenges!

I like the name Death Wing better than Oblivion Wing. :/ Oh well. I'm still with Pokemon Y and Yveltal.

@Alcovich There might be voice acting. I hope anyway.
I, for one, am going to be nice to the five-year-olds and give them good Pokemon in return for the Pokemon they give me.
(12-07-2013 08:01 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder Trades sound pretty cool.

Yeah!Giving random Magikarps,Zubats and Bidoofs to 5 year olds in order to get good Pokemon sounds cool!For me.For the 5 year olds?Toungue

PS:I Heart Wonder Trade!
(12-07-2013 08:12 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one, am going to be nice to the five-year-olds and give them good Pokemon in return for the Pokemon they give me.

As soon as I read ^, I decided that I will have a Box dedicated to Pokemon that I will train just for Miracle Trading. Whomever gets to trade with me will get REALLY good Pokemon.
Here's a scenario: You put a Magikarp on Wonder Trade, hoping to get a Level 9 Reshiram (Angel), when you get... another Magikarp.

People should put only good Pokemon on Wonder Trade, so you don't end up getting swarmed with Magikarp.
(12-07-2013 08:22 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2013 08:12 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one, am going to be nice to the five-year-olds and give them good Pokemon in return for the Pokemon they give me.

As soon as I read ^, I decided that I will have a Box dedicated to Pokemon that I will train just for Miracle Trading. Whomever gets to trade with me will get REALLY good Pokemon.

I'll trade your Fennekin for my Magikarp!Toungue

I will have a box or two dedicated to Wonder Trading.Except if Pokecheck is compatible with Gen6 games.Then,I will clone my Pokemon and give them.But I will have 2 boxes of useless Pokemon to trade!Toungue
I'll breed my Fennekins to put on Wonder Trade, so the people who give me Legendaries can get a little something in return.

Also, if I have multiples of one Legendary, such as if I have four Mewtwos, I'll put the extras on Wonder Trade. It kills the mood to have four Mewtwos.
Professor Sycamore will battle you!

I like that. It's innovative!

I've always wondered what kind of Pokemon a Pokemon Professor would own.
In Pokemon R/B/Y, there was a glitch very similar to the Cinnabar MissingNo. glitch where you could fight Professor Oak. He had a sprite, a full team, everything.

Maybe the first generation meant for him to be a final boss, but then the idea was scrapped. Now, five generations later, you can finally fight your professor. Smile
Pokebeach Wrote:Live from Japan! A new tree-like Pokemon has been revealed in an X/Y commercial preceding Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo’s Awakening – its name is Aurotto (オーロット). It was brown and green like a tree’s typical coloring but looked extremely menacing and spider-like. It was seen in a hoard battle. Gin, myself, and some of our friends have made sketches of the Pokemon and here’s the best we could come up with (we ran out of the theater to post it).

Fans worried about the bicycle being replaced by the roller skates can be at rest now. The bicycle IS returning.
Interesting Pokemon. Dark/Grass or Grass/Dark I suppose?
Reference URL's