Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By the looks of it, Pokémon-Amie raises Happiness which will now play a more significant role than calculating Return of Frustration. Marril's also a Fairy-type now, it evolves from Happiness and evolves through Level Up.

Whether it evolves by Happiness or a Moonstone it breaks the continuum —and that may be alright with GameFreak— but it's just a guessing game. I'm guessing a new stone.
Also, don't forget that fairies are mostly associated with moonlight; and that you never see fairies in the daytime, only at night.

Of course petting your Pokemon in inappropriate places would raise their happiness. Why wouldn't it?
I say. Do you think pokemon amie could decrease your pokemon's happiness as well?
If petting your Pokemon in the right places raises your happiness, then petting them in the wrong places should lower their happiness. It only makes sense. I don't think you'll be able to do anything inappropriate though. The games are aimed at children after all and I don't think Nintendo will do something that stupid.
(17-06-2013 01:29 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Also:
Sylveon knows Moonblast, no? As there are no other Pokemon that know Moonblast, it must be its signature move.
If Sylveon knows a moon-themed move as its signature, and Sylveon is often associated with moons among the fandom, then take a wild guess: What type of stone does Eevee use to evolve into Sylveon?

I can hear your hands slapping your faces from here.

Wait!How can you know Moonblast is Sylveon's signature move?No Eeveelution had a signature move.
And Sylveon will evolve with the brand new Freaking Girly Fairy Stone or leveling up with Charm or a new move.
But since the Gen1 Eeveelutions evolve with a stone,then it's quite obvious that I am right or we are all wrong and it evolves with trading.

As for the Pokemon amie evolution,it's quite obvious that it won't happen.
If I remember,Pokemon amie will raise friendship.And we already have Espeon and Umbreon.
Level-up while holding the Silk Scarf/Charcoal/Nevermeltice/etc equivalent for Fairy-types.
I still think that an obvious candidate for Sylvelution (like the new word?) is the moon stone, due to fairies' fascination with moons. Also, there is no Eeveelution that evolves with the moon stone. It makes sense, and the niche is open!

Also, the simple fact that Moonblast is a Fairy-type move means that Sylveon will evolve with the moon stone.
[Image: tumblr_m5f9x0K0Sl1qlms3vo1_500.gif]

This should be enough to prove that Dragons rule and Fairies suck.

/thread

Toungue
Dragons being weak to Ice actually never made more sense. They probably added it just to balance them.
Both Dragons and Fairies are both storytale material, perhaps they're linked through some intangible means.
Oh yeah?

[Image: h87E72EBD]

I couldn't find the "In The Name of the Moon" picture. Sorry.
Grassdragon really likes ^ It gives me a headache though.
Whoa! A horde of BIDOOF appeared!
Whoa! A horde of WOOBAT appeared!
Whoa! A horde of MEMES appeared!
Quote:Mr. Masuda is recording a very special message for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y fans! Stay tuned! #PokemonXY

https://twitter.com/Pokemon
Reference URL's