Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More photos:

[Image: 130704_g02_pic01.jpg]

(The gold one is exclusive to Pokemon Center stores)
(01-07-2013 12:13 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]From the product description of the official Pokémon X/Y strategy guide:

Quote:Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Super Training and Pokémon-Amie!

Maybe:
Super Training=EV training
OR!
Super Training=finally we can have all EVs to 255?Toungue
(04-07-2013 10:01 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yVzAirt.png]

And this. Well, I'm speechless.

this one's much nicer imo. both are nice though.

welp , no money here , so... yeah...
[Image: BOUTdm4CUAAxgZY.jpg:large]

Steel/Ghost-type sword. I like it.
@NM2

Even though I would love a Steel/Ghost,I dislike this.
A sword?Should we also have a shield?A spear,maybe?Or a bow and some arrows?
Toungue

(even though I hate most of the things in Gen6,I still want to buy the game because of Lileo,Talonflame and Sky Battles.Toungue)
The gold one is better in my opinion but both are great as you said.About the sword pokemon hachi I wont be criticizing it until I hear the story behind it.If you are disappointed by a sword pokemon then why havent you complained about Bronzor/Bronzong which are a mirror/bell respectively?
PS These two pokemon are based on myth and so might this new pokemon be.
It's a haunted sword alright. We've had haunted stuffed dolls and balloons, so why not indeed.
(04-07-2013 01:49 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]About the sword pokemon hachi I wont be criticizing it until I hear the story behind it.If you are disappointed by a sword pokemon then why havent you complained about Bronzor/Bronzong which are a mirror/bell respectively?
PS These two pokemon are based on myth and so might this new pokemon be.

I didn't complain because my 1st Pokemon game was Diamond at 2008.Toungue
I knew almost nothing about Pokemon that time.Toungue
You still know almost nothing actually. Toungue
(04-07-2013 02:28 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]You still know almost nothing actually. Toungue

Yeah!
In 2008 I only knew Pikachu and a few other things and now I still know nothing.
-_-
Is there any chance for the Special 3DS XLs to come to Europe/Greece?
Normal, Fighting, Poison immunity. Mother of swords! Nice typing and nice design.

(04-07-2013 02:44 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance for the Special 3DS XLs to come to Europe/Greece?

I think it's pretty likely the blue one will come. About the gold one, the chance is pretty slim... :/
(04-07-2013 02:44 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Normal, Fighting, Poison immunity. Mother of swords! Nice typing and nice design.

And maybe Levitate ability?That would be awesome Toungue
(04-07-2013 02:57 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2013 02:44 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Normal, Fighting, Poison immunity. Mother of swords! Nice typing and nice design.

And maybe Levitate ability?That would be awesome Toungue

Or Heatproof.
Reference URL's