Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Darn.

I was hoping for more of a "Cosmo and Wanda" coloration. Toungue
Some new abilities of various Pokémon have been made clear. Litleo has the Unnerve ability, Helioptile has the Dry Skin ability, and Sylveon has the Cute Charm ability.

I'm not too crazy about any of these abilities. :/ Litleo should've had Intimidate, Helioptile should've had Static, and Sylveon should've had a new ability.
shiny sylveon is great.....blue and white....it kinda reminds me of the greek flag XD
Fairy-type moves are also not very effective on Fire-type Pokémon.
that was expected wasn't it? ^
Yep. That's what the Pokebeach Informant said.

Pokebeach Wrote:It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.

This means that Xerneas has an advantage over Ylveltal. :/

HYPED Big Grin
At least give us the video with Fennekin. Toungue
I knew that the music they played in all the trailers would be the title music! I just knew it!
(25-08-2013 02:20 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I knew that the music they played in all the trailers would be the title music! I just knew it!
OMG!
I won't get off the Title screen if that's the music!
I hate the concept of Mega Evolution.Toungue They should have introduced earlier.
BUT!They look good!
Also,that shiny Sylveon looks good.Good enough to start training Fairies.Toungue

I hope for a downloadable demo.
Why would they do that to absol... it looks awful.

anyway , they seem to be adding/changing quite a lot for just one new generation
Lots of shinies have been found in the demo.

[Image: BShEzcBCAAAXYNV.png]
I love the Shiny designs! Fennekin in particular looks amazing!
Reference URL's