Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG!!! Mega Evolutions!!!
List of Megas we need as well as the ones already listed: Shaymin, Torterra, Venusaur, Charizard, Typhlosion, and a new Pokemon named Man so we can have MegaManToungueToungueToungue

It just keeps getting better!

(08-08-2013 08:11 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013 07:58 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting for MegaMeganium

Already confirmed!

[Image: 23hlzdd.png]

Please tell me this is a joke. They just added a head to Meganium.

This will be interesting to find out.
(08-08-2013 10:46 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!! Mega Evolutions!!!
List of Megas we need as well as the ones already listed: Shaymin
Hell no! Just NO!!!!
(09-08-2013 12:18 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013 10:46 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!! Mega Evolutions!!!
List of Megas we need as well as the ones already listed: Shaymin
Hell no! Just NO!!!!
What do you have against a MegaShaymin?
These things look a lot like a Team Rocket scientist found a crate of Pokemon and went absolutely crazy on them.
Could this be Team Rocket's handiwork!?!?!?!?!?!?

TEEM ROKUT CUNFURMD
[Image: i5o9PNFby9n8p.gif]
The animation of Mega Evolution. In case anybody hasn't checked the main page, pekinoua has added the info that was updated on the offcial site.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/08/...s-and-more
English names, Mega Evolution and Super Training tidbits and more.

Also, updating poll.
So, Mewtwo's Awakened Form is its Mega Evolution?
All (?) Pokemon have an awakened form, so does this mean that there is a force in the Pokemon universe more powerful than Arceus?

I can smell the Unown from here...

Also, what would Arceus's Awakened Form be? Magikarp?
CoolCoolCool Deal with it!CoolCoolCool
MegaBlaziken, amazing colours and form. MegaMawile, I like it! MegaAmpharos, after some thought I'll say shut up and take my money! MegaMewtwo, ok nothing new. MegaAbsol, cool yet gay.

MegaLucario... no need for words. =)

All I want is an explanation about the MegaEvolution. X,Y, DNA... Come on GameFreak. At least give us a nice explanation! =3
(10-08-2013 02:57 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I can smell the Unown from here...
MegaUnown.

So Super Training is looking pretty cool. The EV viewing system looks like the screen where you saw the effects of poffins.

Aside from the Master Tower having a connection to Mega Evolutions, I wonder if it's going to be similar to the Battle Frontier. (I hope the Battle Frontier returns)
(10-08-2013 03:37 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]All I want is an explanation about the MegaEvolution. X,Y, DNA... Come on GameFreak. At least give us a nice explanation! =3

Check the animation pekinoua posted, you can see the little DNA spiral (the one on the japanese logos) after the Mega Evolution. It certainly has something to do with DNA. Also, in B2/W2, Colress' goal was to uncover the full potential of every Pokémon, I can see him reappearing in X/Y and studying/forcing Mega Evolution.
@NM2, I thought it was just a symbol not DNA. :/
So who besides me is excited about the Pokemon X and Y soundtrack?
The music is an important part of the battling experience. The Gym Leader music sounds pretty good.
There's an X/Y soundtrack!?!?!?

GIVE ME TEH LINKS TO TEH SITE.
Screw the soundtrack, it's not playable. Toungue

Most of it will suck like the previous ones. Only 2-3 will be worth it, like the Dialga/Palkia battle in 4th Gen.
(11-08-2013 08:25 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Screw the soundtrack, it's not playable. Toungue

Most of it will suck like the previous ones. Only 2-3 will be worth it, like the Dialga/Palkia battle in 4th Gen.

I hope more than 2 or 3 songs are worth it. Otherwise, that will be a major disappointment. I hope the X and Y soundtrack is just as good as the Fire Emblem: Awakening music.
Reference URL's