Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And here's the new Eeveelution, it's a Victini with some of Skyla's accessories.

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/02/...sh/sylveon

Calling Normal-type.
Well I believe its a normal type too but if not then I would go with flying considering the fact its looks like Skyla.To be honest if it wasn't for espeon I'd surely go for psychic.
I'm guessing normal type and beauty evolution, ribbons, Milotic's colours etc
Not a bad guess Arty2. I believe it would be better if it didn't have that pink bow.
(12-02-2013 01:14 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]beauty evolution

Well, Milotic's evolution method has changed so I guess they've dropped the beauty evolution concept. Plus, that wouldn't explain why Eevee didn't evolve into it in Gen III. How about it evolving when you max out that new stat/mechanic that Masuda mentioned, the thing about Pokémon growing stronger the more you battle with them or something?
Still, “Prism Scale” is a misstranslation for “Beautiful Scale”.
Consistency is something GameFreak's unaware of Toungue
But that new mechanic could very well be related to friendship or beauty.
More news, although not X/Y related this time.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/02/...sh/sylveon
Interesting… new Pokémon as a DLC perhaps?
(12-02-2013 01:21 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2013 01:14 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]beauty evolution

Well, Milotic's evolution method has changed so I guess they've dropped the beauty evolution concept. Plus, that wouldn't explain why Eevee didn't evolve into it in Gen III. How about it evolving when you max out that new stat/mechanic that Masuda mentioned, the thing about Pokémon growing stronger the more you battle with them or something?

That, or... Hoenn confirmed Toungue
(12-02-2013 02:00 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting… new Pokémon as a DLC perhaps?

Told ya! Toungue

Also, Gay type confirmed?

/racism

Also, could this be the generation of Mewthree?!
Ninfia seems like a Normal or a Flying to me. Could be both, because Gamefreak doesn't like non-djinn pure Flying pokemon. I'm rather okay with the design, 7/10 might evolve my female Eevee into it.
is that a...
is that a bow?
what the...

that looks ridiculous. 3gay5me

anyway , i'm guessing it will be a normal type. I hope they don't do anything like that again.
I'm offending and I find this gay.
Also, the move it's using on the in-battle picture?
(13-02-2013 12:56 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]is that a...
is that a bow?
what the...

that looks ridiculous. 3gay5me

anyway , i'm guessing it will be a normal type. I hope they don't do anything like that again.

It looks more girly than gay to me. Eeveelutions are feminine looking in general, they just went a bit overboard with this. Still, I would love to use this if it's a grape train in disguise.
(13-02-2013 10:18 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]It looks more girly than gay to me. Eeveelutions are feminine looking in general, they just went a bit overboard with this. Still, I would love to use this if it's a grape train in disguise.
eh , wouldn't really say feminine but yeah , i see what you mean. That bow on it's neck looks out of place imo. They should have at least made it a little smaller.
Reference URL's