Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-06-2013 10:01 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Sylveon-Comp-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg]

Hachi, what did you say? Toungue Should I post the pic that Sylveon 1HKO Haxorus too? Toungue

I hate you so much now.
I will hate you for the next 2 minutes!
Toungue

Do whatever you want with the Haxorus (Haxorus is good for the Wondereyes aand the Wondertombs)

Also,if Sylveon is an Uber,what is Gardevoir then?
Gardevoir will be Super Uber! Physic/Fairy!

I hope there's a Grass/Fairy!
(11-06-2013 10:09 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BMgE4BqCUAEUq2y.png:large]

Oh God I'm crying.

I always liked Sylveon. Now Ilike it even more!
Peke, your Sailormoon is never going to be better than Haxorus. Never. Toungue
1HKO I said. Big Grin

Btw, I'm pretty sure that Yveltal is Dragon/Dark and Xerneas Fairy/Psychic.
(11-06-2013 10:52 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]1HKO I said. Big Grin

Btw, I'm pretty sure that Yveltal is Dragon/Dark and Xerneas Fairy/Psychic.

What about Yveltal being Dark/Fairy? I don't want another Dark/Dragon.

Pokebeach wrote:

I'm live here at E3 and have just been treated to a new trailer for Pokemon X and Y revealing three new Pokemon and a new female character. My photos are below. None of the characters have been named as of yet.

The seahorse-looking Pokemon uses a Poison-type attack. The bird one looks like an evolution of Fletchling and used an (obviously) Flying-type attack. The blue crustacean thing used a Water-type attack. And I have no idea why the blond lady is speaking German - everything else in the trailer is in English, so she may be an actual German-speaking character. According to an online translator, she says, "Do you want to have a sky battle with me?" This matches with what our source told us about a new type of battle system for Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate. (And here's his other info.) Right after her scene is when we see the bird Pokemon, so it may be hers.

There was also a scene where Froakie faces off against several Houndour (just as you see below). Will there be one vs. many battles?

Tonight I will attempt to attend the X and Y developer conference, though I probably won't get in since the event is invite-only for large gaming organizations. Stay tuned though!

Pictures of the three Pokemon stated above by Pokebeach.

http://pokebeach.com/news/0613/pokemon-x...emon-2.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0613/pokemon-x...emon-3.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0613/pokemon-x...emon-1.jpg

http://pokebeach.com/news/0613/pokemon-x...undour.jpg
The crustacean seems nice and I also like the possible Fletchling evo. The seahorse is fine, but I don't like it that much. I want to see more. Probably on the Pokemon Presentation in a few hours.
Whether it's a Fletchling evolution or not, it's awesome. If it is a Fletchling evolution, I'm definitely training it.
The seahorse is okay. Hopefully it evolves into something cooler.
The crustacean is pretty cool.

I NEED MORE!!!!
What time is the Presentation?
(11-06-2013 11:42 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I NEED MORE!!!!
What time is the Presentation?

Hmm i think in about 4 hous, you can see what they post in their twitter since there isn't goona be a livestream.
https://twitter.com/Pokemon
(11-06-2013 06:27 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]The man on the video sounds like a pedophile.
I'm not even kidding. Who hires these people?

+1...

[Image: hydreigon-dance-by-masterofgeckos.jpg]

we need a Dragon/Ghost.

anyway , everything's looking good so far Smile
Anyone else awake? Here goes… check @Pokemon for live tweets!
Fletchling Normal/Flying evolves into Talonflame Fire/Flying. Yep, Definitely training it.

Horde encounters are going to be tough but fun. I mean 5 on 1. It's going to be amazing.

Visible IV's and EV's.

Pokemon you play with in Pokemon-Aime will be stronger in battles.

All these new Pokemon. Fairy type. Sky battles.
October needs to hurry up!!!
Wonderful day!!
Tallonflame!? Pretty awesome. Fletchling was indeed Fire/Flying. Horde Encounters are nice too. Indeed, they seem difficult. Skrelp and Clauncher are nice too. I can't wait for the games!
(11-06-2013 10:52 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, I'm pretty sure that Yveltal is Dragon/Dark and Xerneas Fairy/Psychic.

Xerneas will be half Ice type.
He used Ice Beam (ok!Yveltal used Hyper Beam but still!Hyper Beam is used by many Pokemon)

(12-06-2013 06:16 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Fletchling Normal/Flying evolves into Talonflame Fire/Flying. Yep, Definitely training it.

Horde encounters are going to be tough but fun. I mean 5 on 1. It's going to be amazing.

Visible IV's and EV's.

Pokemon you play with in Pokemon-Aime will be stronger in battles.

All these new Pokemon. Fairy type. Sky battles.
October needs to hurry up!!!
Wonderful day!!

Fletchling was too obvious to evolve into Fire/Flying.
Flame Charge?OBVIOUS!

But 11th of October is my Birthday,so guess who will get Pokemon Y from the 1st week!
Toungue

Also,

Btw, we had a discussion some time ago about what exactly is considered cheating on the game. I think someone mentioned that ivs, evs were considered cheating. Well, Masuda recognizes them, so they're official pretty much. And we will be able to see them in game. In other words, theycan't be considered cheating, but I can't say the same for RNG and others exploits. Nevertheless, the questions on the roundtable were very interesting. Well, unfortunately it seems like they want conectivity with the older generations. A big disappointment. It also seems they consider paid DLC. They didn't say something particular, but they didn't reject the idea.
Reference URL's