Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i have to say that the new Pokemon really amazed me.. Especially the flying/type pokemon as tzanakos said Toungue This Electric pokemon has a so dumb and funny face xD
(12-05-2013 12:47 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
(12-05-2013 12:47 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ] Mawile
(12-05-2013 12:47 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ] (Steel/Fairy)

oh no
Fairies are awesome, especially steel fairies.
Also:
[Image: fairies.jpg]

The problem is there are already many pokemon that should be fairy...
(12-05-2013 04:24 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 12:47 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Supposed ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Insider Information

Read it

Damn it, until now they seem legit... I really hate the leaks....

So, Dual type atracks are great and flyimg battle must be really cool. Fairy type seems really possible(especially after pokemon Smash) and its dragon immunity would be really good and would change the CB a lot. 2 Mewtwo forms is nice too, the movie will be promising.

Please be fake. Please be fake.
I'm okay with Fairy and it'll be awesome to have a type immune to dragon and super-effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting. That's just too cool.
I'm okay with Mewtwo having two new forms.
If they retype Celebi as Fairy, I will storm Gamefreak and EVISCERATE them!!!!

The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.= NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Grass/Fighting? That alone might be enough to make me, the grass lover, choose Fennekin. Fighting is one of my least favorite types. If this is true, then the final evolution better have insanely high speed. It'll be the only way.

It would be better if Chespin got Dark and Froakie got Fighting. That would make all the starters have one type that was resistance and one that was weak to each starter.

These sound pretty cool:
A few attacks will be dual-typed.
There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.
Hey guys!
The LP server wouldn't let me log in to my account, so I made a new one.
Am I welcome back or what?
Welcome back Alcovich!!! Maybe the admins can figure out what's wrong.
Random thoughts on the new leaks/updates:

I would like Chespin to be Grass/Dark, and Froakie to be a Water/Fighting.
Mewtwo better be catchable in-game. Big Grin
Go go Gogoat! Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo!
The Naughty Pokemon should evolve into an assassin-like Pokemon, with shruiken, a grappling hook, etc. Maybe with a design based off of the protagonists of the Assassin's Creed games?
New electric type = lizard. Charmander line = lizard. Coincidence?
I hope the lizard Pokemon evolves into a Flying type, like Charizard!
I kind of wanted the region to be named the "Xi Region". Pronounced "Zheye". As in, X&Y.
Fennekin rules! It is the GOAT!

And please, call me "Alcovich".
Okay, Alcovich.
If Nintendo does otherwise you and me shall storm Nintendo and I'll make you head of GameFreak. Your ideas are awesome and would make an amazing game.
Yes, but then the one member of the fandom who hates all of my ideas and loves Nintendo's would car-bomb the GF office.

While I am in office:
1) I shall hire Xatotu Productions to make Pokemon Generations in Nintendo's name!
2) Your big brother shall be Pokemon Champion in X&Y!
3) The starters from other generations will be catchable in the wild in X&Y, in rustling glass!
4) Character customization will get a lot more attention!
5) Ethan and Red will be Bonus Bosses!
In order for someone to place a bomb in your car, they have to get to your car. I'll hire trusted people to guard it day and night.

Oh and while you're at it, bring back the Safari Zone and also make it to where your Pokemon follow you like in Soulsilver/Heartgold.
(13-05-2013 02:18 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]The Naughty Pokemon should evolve into an assassin-like Pokemon, with shruiken, a grappling hook, etc. Maybe with a design based off of the protagonists of the Assassin's Creed games?

I believe that if i'll look like an assassin-like it would be either more digimon or a yugioh monster (card).
(13-05-2013 02:18 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]The Naughty Pokemon should evolve into an assassin-like Pokemon, with shruiken, a grappling hook, etc. Maybe with a design based off of the protagonists of the Assassin's Creed games?
New electric type = lizard. Charmander line = lizard. Coincidence?
I hope the lizard Pokemon evolves into a Flying type, like Charizard!

An assassin panda is too silly to work. It might go with a kung-fu approach, similar to Kung-Fu Panda and the Pandaren race in World of Warcraft.

Scraggy line = lizard too. I haven't seen any flying Scrafties. For the lizard's typing, according to serebii, it uses solar rays to generate electricity. Since it's ears could work as solar panels and lizards need to sunbathe, it seems to have an affinity with the sun, so it might end up as Electric/Grass or Electric/Fire with Normal being a placeholder type.
[off-topic]
We will have no731,right?
There's a Lavender Town myth about a secret Pokemon (731) which I found here.

[/off-topic]

http://www.videogamesuncovered.com/news/...ZE2om_w84c

WTF?
Voltorb fusion with a Rubic's Cube?
ToungueToungueToungue

But we don't know if it's real or not,luckily!
Given: New Pokemon looks like Voltorb, but not quite the same...
Given: Voltorb is a Poke Ball.
Resolved: Square Pokeballs?
Oh well. If you can ride on a goat, then you can catch with square Pokeballs.
You are both dumbasses.
Reference URL's