Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The plural isn't pokemons but pokemon right? I mean it's not right to say "Look at all the pokemons i have" it's right to say "Look at all the pokemon i have".
No, I believe Junichi Masuda (head of Game Freak) specifically stated that the plural is "Pokeymans". Toungue

Gameplay footage shown moments ago in Pokémon Smash. The fact that we still have a generic Surf sprite (or is it a 3D model now?) is a little annoying. Nothing groundbreaking revealed though other than the fact that you can find Inkay, a squid, on land.
And i don't like the surf style/sprite. It looks like he is on top of a surfing board or something.
Every time I watch a Japanese show, my brain cells are destroyed.
(21-07-2013 12:46 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I watch a Japanese show, my brain cells are destroyed.

Haha, so true.

The battles look very nice. Shadow Sneak(?) was awesome and the dynamic camera is so much better on a 3D game. I agree with Grim though. The character is too big and the surfing pokemon is small.
(22-07-2013 01:40 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...nt_count=1

I'm glad that's fake. Mewtwo's other form is supposed to look like Mew, not Mew getting a form that looks like Mewtwo. :/

The other form of Mewtwo should be Pink to match Mew.
[Image: 28er.png]
Hoenn confirmed Toungue
(25-07-2013 01:07 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 28er.png]
Hoenn confirmed Toungue

1)You can also use Dive in B/W/B2/W2,so this is not proof.Toungue
2)Anyone noticed that the picture says ''HURRN CONFURMD''?
Hoenn Confirmed! Big Grin
The first official images of Oorotto have appeared on the Japanese eShop.

[Image: 1098251_497933216959637_674141854_n.png]

source: Serebii
Oh btw, Dive confirmed. Tbere's a battle scene with underwater background.
(31-07-2013 11:11 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Oh btw, Dive confirmed. Tbere's a battle scene with underwater background.

So,for the 1st time we will have Dive as an HM in 2 Generations in a row.This sounds good!
Dive is my favorite TM (besides Fly). It's good to know that it's coming back in Pokemon X and Y, and it's also good to know that HURNN CNFURMD!
Reference URL's