Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: s4pw.jpg]
(24-09-2013 10:56 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ][Image: s4pw.jpg]

I would be EXTREMELY HAPPY if those were real.
Fennekin being bipedal only on its second stage would be stupid. Toungue Great fakes though.
One thing i have to say, innocent until proven guilty. We still know nothing about the 3rd evos, it could be true it could be false, but froakie's 3rd evo looks kinda legit since it does look like ninja/rogue but the other too not so much as knight or mage.
I think the Frogadier evo is different than the other three. It appeared on 2ch but I don't know if it was confirmed as fake. Yeah looks real enough. From the same user:

http://i.imgur.com/fWORxbQ.jpg

Looks real and really good. Big Grin
(24-09-2013 11:13 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Frogadier evo is different than the other three. It appeared on 2ch but I don't know if it was confirmed as fake. Yeah looks real enough. From the same user:

http://i.imgur.com/fWORxbQ.jpg

Looks real and really good. Big Grin
I would so love that!!!
Comparison picture.

Fennekin3 looks kinda weird with the purple aura and ears, but other than that it seems normal. I hope they're real even though I doubt it. They look a lot like their previous form. 3rd stages until now are very different. Compare Marshtomp to Swampert or Charmeleon to Charizard.
That is wicked!!!

The purple gives it a more Mystical appearance.
Damn it, all those pics about their evolutions, we need then now, show them to us nintendo/gamefreak.
Also what you think tomorrow's evo will be?
The dude with the leaks believes it will be either mega raichu, mega tropius or the other eeveelution, i hope for the eeveelution (if another one exists).
Actually, I was thinking about Helioptile evo. If not, probably an old Pokemon's evo. Sableye, Raichu, Ttar, Scizor or anything else.
Maybe another Eeveelution or Helioptile, or even better we have three Wednesdays before X and Y come out, so maybe they would reveal the starter's evos one by one.
Expecto Patronum anyone? y/y?

There are people who think these awful fakes are real.
There are people who WANT these AWFUL fakes to be real.

[Image: 126fbrq.jpg]

[Image: 2ld7nzl.jpg]

THE FKING TAIL!! WHERE IS THE FKING TAIL??? RAWR

[Image: 2cz4x04.jpg]

[Image: znv6a9.png]
Fennikin's evo holds its wand from the side with the branch. The fake missed that detail.

[Image: 2yy6zqc.jpg]

[Image: 2elwos6.jpg]
Today we'll get the new evolution. Nice. Big Grin

(skorp = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeVqnFjxRHA )

Quote:Earlier this year, it was announced that the Pokémon Global Link will slowly start phasing out support for the Generation V Pokémon titles from October until next year as the Pokémon franchise makes its transition into the sixth generation with Pokémon X and Y, which are due out worldwide on October 12.

The Pokémon Company International have announced that current users of the Global Link service will have their "Dream Points" converted into the new "Poké Miles". Details on Poké Miles are still scarce, but we do know that they will be accumulated as you play through X and Y, then added to your Global Link account when you use the Game Sync option. Poké Miles can then be exchanged for items to send to your XY games, or to play in attractions using the new PokéMileage Club. The amount of Poké Miles you receive depends on the amount of Dream Points you have accumulated in all of your games.

For the Dream Points to be converted to Poké Miles, Global Link users must register their Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game by Jan. 14, 2014. The Dream Points will be converted and the bonuses will be added to their account in late January.

Medal awards will be given for the Pokémon X and Y Global Link account, depending on the Dream World accomplishments in the current account. The number of obtained Dream Points, bought homes, Pokémon Dolls, and Décor Items with Berries determine the type of Medal award that is received. Rankings in the Global Battle Union and Wi-Fi tournaments also come with Medal awards.

-Bulbapedia-
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Po...ting_users
Reference URL's