Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can we know if this Pokemon is actually real and not fake?
(13-07-2013 11:34 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]How can we know if this Pokemon is actually real and not fake?

We can't.......yet.
It is reported by a lot of trustworthy sites that are based in Japan and well-known people in the community, it is real. The question is how long will it take for it to appear outside of the movie theaters. Considering all announcements have been made simultaneously internationally, it shouldn't take long.
If I remember right, Victini was announced in a similar way. It was shown right during the premiere of a pokemon movie. After this, it was revealed some days later so I guess the same will happen now.
(13-07-2013 11:55 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]It is reported by a lot of trustworthy sites that are based in Japan and well-known people in the community, it is real. The question is how long will it take for it to appear outside of the movie theaters. Considering all announcements have been made simultaneously internationally, it shouldn't take long.

OK,then.
But I find it weird that someone didn't take a photo of the Pokemon.OK,I know this is illegal,but people took photos in the E3.Someone could take a photo now.
(13-07-2013 02:42 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2013 11:55 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]It is reported by a lot of trustworthy sites that are based in Japan and well-known people in the community, it is real. The question is how long will it take for it to appear outside of the movie theaters. Considering all announcements have been made simultaneously internationally, it shouldn't take long.

OK,then.
But I find it weird that someone didn't take a photo of the Pokemon.OK,I know this is illegal,but people took photos in the E3.Someone could take a photo now.

Pokebeach took photos of Victini during the movie and they had some legal problems. They couldn't do that again.
It's an evolution of Sudowoodo/Chespin. Case closed. Toungue
(13-07-2013 06:33 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]It's an evolution of Sudowoodo/Chespin. Case closed. Toungue

It's more than likely an evo of Sudowoodo. Why would they release Chespin's evo and not the other starters as well?
Maybe the others didn't appear in the movie premier?
The starter's evos are a BIG deal. They're not just going to randomly throw them out there.
On another note, still no information on Mewtwo's new form...
I bet it's Physic/Fairy Toungue
MEWTWO IS NOT A FAIRY.
ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue
And Marill, the Aquamouse Pokémon, is a Fairy?

It doesn't have to look like a Fairy to be a Fairy. Mewtwo's new form could very well be Physic/Fairy. Otherwise they would have already released it's type.
Mewtwo's new form is pure Psychic. Not a fairy not a fairy not a fairy.
Big Grin
Reference URL's