Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: litleo_img.png]

Generally,every image looks like the images in Gen5 Dream World.
So,do you think those images are the DW sprites?
Holy cow, Haxorus is huuuuuuuge.

Question: Is it true that 3D is off during battles because of fps drop?
Chespin seems to have a darkbrown spot on the back of it's head but looking at in game footages, this spot can only be found on the left side.

[off-topic]
Fr3quency, I love your new avatar and signature!
[/off-topic]

Diantha

Diantha is a famous movie star beloved by everyone in the Kalos region. She's also a Pokémon Trainer who shows a lot of potential. She may even trade Pokémon with you sometime during your adventure!

Draco Meteor looks amazing!

Custom Ride/Surf/Fly textures confirmed!

By offering the Kanto Starters along with the Kalos Starters, Nintendo has really delivered an Ultimatum to genwunners everywhere.

Nintendo Wrote:Hey guys, we put your fave Starters in game. If you bash our game now, you are bashing your own generation. Now like this game, or accept that you are not a Pokemon fan and GTFO.
I think everyone should make a list of what he/she likes on X/Y (from everything we have seen).

Let's start!

What I hated/disliked:
The Fairy type (although I know I will be forced to like it,because of the game itself)
Dedenne (also known as Gen6's Pikachu)
Mewtwo having 2 Mega evolutions
Pokemon Amie (am I the only one who finds it completely useless?)
Gogoat not being #666 Toungue
Pyroar's type.(Azurill,which is Normal-type evolves into Marill,which is Water-type.There's no excuse like ''Litleo is Fire/Normal,so Pyroar must evolve into a Fire/Normal)
Pokemon Bank

What I liked:
FROAKIE!
YVELTAL!
Mega Evolutions (although I don't like the concept of Mega Evolving.I would prefer forms,but nevermind)
Sitting on benches
Photographies
PR Videos
Pikachu's cry
The 3D sprites
The return of Global Link
2 starters in the price of 1

So,we have 7 bads and 10 goods.
So,I will probably enjoy the game!
What I like: Everything
What I hate: Nothing

Ok, I may not like everything that much but there is really nothing that I dislike.For example, Quilladin or Swirlix aren't great but it's not like I hate them. I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the best generations, if not the best.
(18-09-2013 10:31 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the best generations, if not the best.

Nothing is better than Gen4

Seriously.
Gen3 fanboys say ''ZOMG!Gen4!The worst gen evah!'',but Gen4 brought wireless trading,trading with all over the world,divided attacks to Physical and Special and generally brought many things which are still used in Gen5 and Gen6
And don't forget Lucario,Infernape,Garchomp,and many other good Pokemon.

End of off topic from me.Toungue
(18-09-2013 10:21 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]The Fairy type (although I know I will be forced to like it,because of the game itself)

1 thing to say: Mono-type Nuzlocke
The game never forces you to use all the types Toungue

And i am a gen3 fanboy but i have never said said i don't like gen4 (others sure but not me), the only gen that exists and i don't like even a single pokemon is gen 5 (don't ask why, i just don't like the gen5 pokemons)
I am a huge Gen III fanboy, and my second favorite game is HeartGold. Who says Gen IIIers hate Gen IVers?

Oh, right, the internets.
Gen IV>Gen III
although emerald is probably the best game released...but ruby saphire are boring at some point son.
(no disrespect i like hoenn and most 3rd gen pokes)

edit:seriously grassdragon , a pokemon character is hot? Toungue
edit2:this interaction with pokemon is all i needed <3
edit3:battle system and graphics seem..AWESOMEEE
Sorry about that, here is the REAL link.

http://cheezburger.com/7802462720
(19-09-2013 12:06 AM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]edit:seriously grassdragon , a pokemon character is hot? Toungue
YES!

I think Diantha and Shauna are both hot. I actually think the female scientists for Team Flare are really hot too. In fact, if I could join Team Flare, I would, just for the girls. Toungue

(18-09-2013 10:37 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-09-2013 10:31 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the best generations, if not the best.

Nothing is better than Gen4
This is looking to be a better Gen than Gen IV, and I love the Sinnoh Region.
(19-09-2013 02:33 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/09/...ion-leaked

[img][/img]
It actually looks really great. Way better than Amaura. I can't wait to see Tyrunt's evo now.
Reference URL's