Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are you writing in greeklish dude?

You can play pokemon in the army, i helped a friend finish HG last year when i was in the army.
Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie confirmed for pure Grass-, Fire- and Water-types respectively. Considering the only first-stage starter with a second type is Bulbasaur, that was pretty much expected. Still no word on the legendaries' types.

Also some higher quality artwork: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/01/...kies-types
Well, not something weird. And I hope will learn Xerneas and Yveltal's types soon...
Is it time for the Light type to make its appearance?
(15-01-2013 03:11 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]Is it time for the Light type to make its appearance?

never ever
light type

aka its not lupus
[Image: 29xd9qa.jpg]

because i can
It depends on the types.
I won't choose Fennekin if it's another Fire-Fight
I would definitely choose a Water-Ground,Grass-Rock or Fire-Electric
But I have a good idea for Gen VII starters (I know,off topic!)
Grass-Water (we have only seen the Lotad family)
Fire-Grass (no pokemon combination like that yet)
Water-Fire (no pokemon combination like that yet)
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir_english/?p=561
I saw this today and the part that says "A new battle mechanism that allows your Pokémon to become even more powerful when the bonds you share grow stronger" made me think that the game mechanics are going to change as some of us suspected.If thats the case then there will be no connection with the previous generations just like Gen III(right?).
Even B/W/B2/W2 weren't compatible with Gen3,so yes.
But I think it won't be compatible with even Gen4.
The funny thing will be if Time Capsule revives!
That's Time Capsule
What I meant is there wont be connection with NONE of the previous generations just like what happened when gen III was out and couldnt connect with gen I and II.Of course these are just speculations and not facts.
Imagine friendship affecting the power of the pokemon. :O Joking aside, it could be something similar.... They could even add a new stat.
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir_english/?p=561

Quote:Whether this is the player’s first game, or if he or she is a veteran of the Pokémon series,
our goal is to deliver genuine entertainment that will make all players smile,
regardless of their age, gender, country, language, or culture.

Does this mean there are going to put more languages in the games?
Well, this just promises inter-language compatibility, nothing different than the current generation really.
My point of view:
First it's Pokemon X and & Pokemon Y their sequel, Pokemon Z. (Captain Obvious)
Then it's going to be Pokemon Sin & Pokemon Cos and the unifying game (like Pokemon Platinum), Pokemon Tan. Big Grin
It could also be Pokemon Tan & Pokemon Cot (like Black 2/White 2).
X and Y may refer to axis of 3D,not variables.
So,it will be Pokemon Z as a sequel.(No sh!t Sherlock!)
We may finally see the R/S remakes with names such as:
Pokemon Lava Ruby and Pokemon Sea Sapphire
Pokemon Magma Ruby and Pokemon Aqua Sapphire (refering to the evil teams in those games)
Pokemon Scorching Ruby and Pokemon Frozen Sapphire

After that,either Gen4 remakes or Gen7 introduction.

As for the languages,It's possible only if they make the game with all languages currently used in Pokemon games (English,Japanese,Korean,German,Spanish,Italian and French).
But this means:
Goodbye Masuda Method for getting Shinies by breeding!
Because there won't be any different games with different languages,if the language is changeable,of course.
Reference URL's